Royal AU

Once upon a time, in a far-off kingdom, there lived a handsome prince named Levi Ackerman. He was the youngest of three siblings and was known far and wide for his bravery and wisdom. He had everything that a prince could desire, except one thing: true love.

One day, while on a hunting trip in the forest, Levi stumbled upon a young man named Eren Yaeger. Eren was a peasant who lived in a small village on the outskirts of the kingdom. He was unlike anyone Levi had ever met before. He had an infectious smile that could light up the darkest of days, and a kind heart that knew no bounds.

Levi and Eren quickly became friends, and it wasn't long before they realized that they had feelings for each other. However, their love was forbidden, as Levi was a prince and Eren was a commoner. Levi knew that if he pursued his love for Eren, he would be shunned by his family and the entire kingdom.

Despite the risks, Levi and Eren continued to meet in secret. They would often sneak away from the castle and spend time together in the forest, away from prying eyes. Their love for each other grew stronger with each passing day, but they knew that they could never be together openly.

One day, while out on a ride through the countryside, Levi's horse suddenly bolted and ran off into the forest. Levi was thrown from the saddle and landed hard on the ground, injuring his leg. He was unable to walk and was stranded in the middle of the forest with no way to get back to the castle.

Eren, who had been out gathering food for his family, stumbled upon Levi and rushed to his aid. He carried the injured prince back to his village and tended to his wounds. Levi was grateful for Eren's help and realized just how much he loved him.

As the days passed, Levi's leg slowly began to heal, and he spent more and more time with Eren in his village. Levi began to see the world through Eren's eyes and realized that the kingdom he had grown up in was not as perfect as he had once thought.

Levi and Eren's love for each other continued to grow, and they knew that they could no longer hide their feelings. They decided to tell Levi's family about their relationship, hoping that they would understand and accept their love.

To their surprise, Levi's family was not accepting of their relationship, and they were banished from the kingdom. Levi and Eren were heartbroken but knew that they had each other and that was all that mattered.

They wandered the countryside, hand in hand, searching for a place where they could be together without fear of persecution. They eventually found a small village where they could start a new life together.

Levi and Eren lived happily ever after, far away from the kingdom that had banished them. They may have lost everything they had known, but they had gained something far more precious: true love.