High school AU

Levi Ackerman was the top student in his high school, known for his sharp tongue and even sharper skills on the basketball court. He was feared by many, but respected by all. Despite his many accomplishments, there was one thing that always eluded him: love.

Eren Yaeger, on the other hand, was the new kid in school. He was quiet and reserved, often keeping to himself and avoiding the spotlight. But there was something about him that caught Levi's attention from the moment they met.

It started with a glance across the classroom, a momentary meeting of eyes that left Levi's heart racing. He couldn't explain it, but he felt drawn to Eren in a way that he had never felt before.

As the days went by, Levi found himself constantly looking for excuses to be near Eren. He would hang around after class, offering to help Eren with his homework or just engaging him in conversation. And to his surprise, Eren seemed to enjoy his company.

Levi couldn't believe his luck. He had never had such a strong connection with anyone before, and he was determined to make the most of it.

One day, after a particularly intense basketball practice, Levi found himself alone with Eren in the locker room. They were both drenched in sweat, their shirts sticking to their skin as they caught their breath.

Levi could feel the tension between them, the air thick with unspoken desire. And before he knew what he was doing, he leaned in and pressed his lips to Eren's.

At first, Eren seemed taken aback, his body stiffening in surprise. But then he relaxed, his lips parting slightly as he deepened the kiss.

Levi could feel his heart pounding in his chest, his body responding to Eren's touch in ways that he had never felt before. He wrapped his arms around Eren, pulling him closer as they kissed with increasing urgency.

For what felt like an eternity, they were lost in each other's embrace, their bodies pressed together in a frenzy of desire. When they finally pulled away, they were both gasping for air, their faces flushed with heat.

Levi looked at Eren, his heart racing as he waited for his response. But to his relief, Eren was smiling, his eyes bright with excitement.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time," Eren said, his voice soft and gentle.

Levi felt a surge of relief and joy flood through him. He had been so worried that Eren would reject him, but now it seemed that he felt the same way.

"I've been wanting to do that too," Levi replied, his voice barely above a whisper.

They stood there for a few moments, their eyes locked in silent communication. And then, as if by mutual agreement, they kissed again, their bodies pressed together in a frenzy of passion.

From that moment on, Levi and Eren were inseparable. They spent every moment they could together, exploring the depths of their love and desire. They would hold hands in the hallways, steal kisses in the stairwells, and whisper sweet nothings to each other in the library.

Levi had never felt so alive, so in tune with another person. He knew that he had found his soulmate, and he was determined to hold onto him forever.

As the school year drew to a close, Levi and Eren knew that they would soon have to part ways. Eren's family was moving to a new town, and Levi would be staying behind to finish his senior year.

But even though they would be separated by miles, they knew that their love would endure. They promised to write each other every day, to call and text whenever they could, and to visit each other whenever possible.

And as they stood in the hallway on the last day of school, their hands clasped tightly together, they knew that they would always be each other's first love.