⚠️First Time⚠️

⚠️WARNING: NSFW YAOI⚠️
⚠️READ ON YOUR OWN RISK⚠️

It was early in the morning when Eren awoke to the sound of gentle chirping of birds outside his window. Stretching his arms and yawning, he recalled the mission he and Levi had been on the day before and how it had exhausted him. His memory of that day brought a smile to his lips, for it was impossible not to think of Levi without smiling. With a sudden wave of emotions, Eren realized the deep feelings he had long had for the man.

He lay in bed for a few moments, allowing himself to daydream and wish for something that had seemed impossible until recently.

It had been over a year since they first met and Eren had instantly noticed Levi’s indifference towards him and everyone else, something that sparked a need to understand him. As time passed, their friendship grew deeper and he realized that the stoic man was precisely the person he wanted in his life and that made him realize his own feelings for Levi.

Even though Eren was convinced Levi felt the same way, he was too scared of the criticism it would bring from their environmental and from Grisha, to put that into words. But, after weeks and months of contemplating and suppressing his emotions, the young man decided it was time to take a chance for something he truly, deeply wanted.

At that moment, Eren got out of bed and quickly got dressed, all the while rehearsing in his head what he was going to say and how he was going to act. He took a deep breath in order to calm his anxiety and opened the door before taking a stroll outside in direction of the training grounds.

Once there, he quickly spotted Levi standing in front of a post, all by himself, seemingly going through a morning routine. Eren couldn’t wait anymore, and with a last deep breath he approached his friend. Once close, he cleared his throat and spoke up in a steady voice:

“Levi, I have something important I need to tell you.”

Levi stopped his movements and looked in Eren’s direction with a furrowed brow, as if he was trying to decipher what his friend’s words had meant. After a few seconds, Eren could feel his heart pounding against his chest as he asked Levi something he had long wanted to:

“Do you have feelings for me ... like, more than a friend?”

To Eren’s surprise, instead of answering the question, Levi walked up to him and without a word, kissed him. It was a kiss full of passion and understanding, showing Eren that he felt the same way.

When Levi finally pulled away, he stepped back and gave Eren a smirk, as if he waited for a response. All Eren could do was nod, and that seemed to satisfy Levi as he gently grabbed his friend’s hand and guided him away, in the direction of their shared bedroom.

Once there, they started undressing each other, their movements slow and awkward, as if neither one of them had any idea of what they were doing. But even despite their total lack of experience, Eren could feel the passion and love Levi felt for him as he kissed and caressed his body.

Every touch, every movement was new and exciting to Eren, and it made him feel emotions he had never felt before. It was amazing and he was certain he was right to take the chance and confess his true feelings for his friend.

Finally, they got naked and then Levi got on top of Eren but as he was about to enter him, Levi suddenly froze. He must have noticed his friend’s anxiety as he quickly tried to sooth Eren’s worries, saying: “It's ok, you are ready. I can wait for you to get used to this. We will go slow.”

Eren smiled, feeling relieved, and after a few moments of deep kisses and caresse. He gripped Eren's hips before pressing his chest against his back. Levi grunted, slowly pushing his cock inside him. "Ah~! L-Levi~! Mmm~" Eren's loud moans filled and echoed through the room as he felt Levi enter him. Tears formed in his eyes at the sting of Levi's size inside of him.

"Eren, you're so tight."

He groaned as one inch from another would go inside him. The burn of being stretched it. It hurt but it hurt so good. Eren's eyes rolled to the back of his head as he shivered beneath Levi. Levi couldn't wait any longer to go slow. He wanted to go rough on him so bad. It felt too good for him to resist. He waited too long for the moment to come. Eren panted heavily already, and they barely got started. He was still adjusting to Levi's length inside him.

Levi would then slam his pelvis against Eren's ass before thrusting his cock in and out, getting the rhythm right. His groans would turn into deep moans. As Eren felt Levi slam himself into him, he would get a loud, high-pitched moan out of him. The pain mixed with and faded into pleasure. Eren desperately pressing his hips up against Levi's to get more, to get him deeper. He spread his legs wider.

Eren let a symphony of moans spill out of his mouth, mixed with hot heavy breaths. He gripped onto the couch for support. "Ahhh~! Levi~! Mm~! Ah, sogoodsogood- Ah ah~!"

"Mmngh~ You feel so good around me~ Eren~" Levi held him close with one hand gripping his hip and the other groping his pecs. Eren's face heated up with blush and he moaned at the praise. It felt so good, it made him shake beneath Levi.

He felt himself getting close. Eren felt his stomach churn, his orgasm building up inside him. "Ah~! Levi~! I'm- I'm so close~ I'm gonna-~!"

Levi pulled away as he lifted Eren's legs up to his shoulders, putting the kid in a mating press position as it gave him a better angle to breed him. Eren wrapped his legs around Levi's neck, pulling him closer. He craved the touch, the physical contact. He wanted all of it. "Come on,
Eren~! Do it for me~! For your captain~!"

The dirty talk made Eren shiver. His hands went down to grip onto the couch tightly. As his breathing patterns became uneven and rigid. He climaxed around Levi's cock with a loud scream of his name. He's never felt so good in his life, it felt like pure bliss.

When it was over, they both felt exhausted but incredibly happy. They lay in each other’s arms for a few moments more until Levi finally broke the silence.

“So, that was our first time. Have I done it right?” he asked, a hint of worry in his voice.

Eren couldn’t help but laugh before replying:

“You may have done it perfectly, more than perfectly. I love you, Levi.”

Levi smiled and kissed his forehead before softly replying:

“I love you too.”