12. Things Happened 🔞

Your nerves feel as if they were on fire and the sultry gaze he was giving you wasn't helping your situation either. Feeling that his stare alone was too much to handle, you decide to awkwardly glance to the side of the room.

Jungkook however, notices this, then lightly grips your jaw to make you look at him.

"I want your eyes on me, okay?" he said softly, but it still somehow managed to sound like a command.

Seeing that his eyebrows were raised slightly, you realized that he was waiting for a reply. So, you nodded your head to satisfy him. But then one of his brows lowers in a teasing manner, before he speaks again.

"Use your words, baby."

You slightly narrow your eyes at him to which his smirk grows wider. Oh he was so teasing you on purpose, knowing that your voice would most likely crack since you were so flustered.

The nerve of this man.

"Okay." You tried to voice in a confident manner, but failed miserably as your voice faltered at the end.

Smooth Y/n, real smooth.

Jungkook lets out a small laugh, before he leans in to kiss you again.

"Good girl," he whispers, then plants his lips against yours. You happily yet shyly comply to the caressing of his lips and it continues passionately for another few minutes until you feel his hand snake down your body till it reaches the top of your shorts.

You stiffen at the feeling, then Jungkook breaks the kiss to look into your eyes.

"Y/n."

"Y-yeah?"

"Can I..." he asks, then played with the waistband of your shorts before continuing, "...go under your clothes?"

At his request, you can feel your heartbeat quicken to an even faster pace, making you scared that even Jungkook would be able to hear it. You were slightly nervous, that was for sure. But you wanted this with him only. And the more you looked into his comforting dark brown eyes, the less worried you got.

"Yes, you can," you said softly with a nervous smile.

You expected him to dig under and take off your clothing right away, but he didn't. Instead, he goes to kiss along your jawline and neck.

"Mmm..." you moaned quietly, which embarrassed you quite a bit. Though Jungkook loved the little noises you made and wanted to hear more of it.

He then sucked on one spot rather harshly on your neck to distract you from his hand making its way underneath your shorts and panties. Him sucking on your neck, made you not notice his hand in your pants, before you felt him directly cup your wet hot, throbbing core.

Oh!

"Uhh!" you choked out when you could feel him drag two fingers from your dripping core, directly to your clit.

Looking at your tiny reactions was driving Jungkook wild. You were such a fucking turn on. He honestly doesn't even remember the last time he was this turned on before. Maybe he has never even been this aroused before.

Sure, he had some of the most attractive clients ever seen, but to him, they were nothing compared to you. You were everything he could ever want.

So to tease you on further, he slowly rubbed your clit in circular motions with his index and middle finger. That made you scrunch your face up in pleasure with your eyes closed shut.

"Baby, you're already so wet for me," he soothed in near your ear. "And all I had to do was kiss you... I bet my cock could slide right into your tight little pussy."