⭐Chapter 4: A New Challenge⭐

Everyone entered Training Centre. It was so dark in here.

"It's so dark in here." You said.

"I can't see anything here." You heard someone say. It was the voice of Kirino whom you thought was a girl. Suddenly the lights turn on and now you were standing in the middle of the training centre. Coach Endou stopped and he and Kidou turned to face you.

"This is the place where you gonna train from now on, Everyone work hard and get stronger." Endou said while giving us a thumbs up with his famous grin.

"The training has five courses that is: Attack course, Defense Course, Speed Course, Technique Course and Strength Course. Here you can practice individually to improve your skills." Kidou said.

"Wow, this is so cool." Shinsuke said as Tenma nod.

"Yeah, I can't wait to practice in here. This is amazing." Tenma said as he Shinsuke hold hand and start jumping(?) with excitement. You and some other sweatdropped at there reaction.

After sometime, everyone went to the course room that was suitable for them. You can play any position so you'll definitely gonna check out all courses but first you, Tsurugi, kurama and Hikaru went to Attack course since your forwards. The defenders (Kariya, Kirino, Hayami etc) along with goalkeepers (Sangoku and Shinsuke) went to defence course. The Giants one (Amagi, Kurumada and Nishiki) went to Strength course. While the tenma, Yukari and remaining middle fielder's went to speed course to improve there speed in passing and dribbling.

~Timeskip~

After everyone finished there individual training, they went to field for some practice since there was still time. After practice everyone was drinking water. Tsurugi came toward you.

"Hey how about we continue our one-on-one match?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yeah, I'm all fired up." You said as you stretched a bit. You both went into the field and everyone was watching you both.

"Ready?" He asked with a smirk.

(Yukari: Tsurugi, you should stop smirking or else you only make the girls faint. *Saw some girls fainting* *Death glared at the fangirls* Don't you dare steal my Tsurugi from me.

Tsurugi: *Smirk while listening to me*

Yukari: *jump back scared* T-tsurugi did you hear that?

Tsurugi: *pretend that hear nothing while looked away* Whatever.)

You dribble the ball and try to get past Tsurugi, Tsurugi came near you and try to steal the ball from you. His face was inches apart from you and he has his damn smirk in his face, while you looked away try to hide your blush and he easily get past. You gasped.

Impossible! Focus [Y/n],

You mentally slapped yourself and ran after him, you were fast and you catch up with him.

"Not so fast." You said as he was about to shoot.

"Death Sword!" He yelled his hissatsu.

"Oh no, you're not shoot, pal." You said as you stopped his shot with your leg. You fall, the ball rolling on the ground. Tsurugi ran towards you and was shocked and so was the other team members.

"She's amazing!"

"Impossible."

"How did she stopped Death sword so easily?"

"She's good and fast."

The comments you heard from the team and you blushed slightly.

"Whoa. How did you do that?" Tsurugi asked coldly with shocked expression.

"Just some harsh training from my brother, he should be the one to thanked." You said getting on your feet.

"You need to introduced me to your brother sometime, my skills would be improved." He said.

"Let's continue." You said running with the ball and he ran after you.

"God Knows." Tsurugi gasped. There's no way he could lose to a girl. But suddenly a figure came wearing a red and black cloak stopped your move and start bouncing the ball in air.

"You call that a shot. So pathetic." He said smirking. The team ran and face him. Suddenly his whole team appeared.

"Who the hell are you?" Shindou asked stepping forward.

"I thought you never asked." He smirked more.

"Show yourself."

Suddenly he took off his cloak covering his face to reveal him. (Same as the picture above with one eye black and other red. Imagine he's not wearing inazuma Japan uniform). Soon enough his whole team revealed their faces. They all had different hair color. They wearing red and black uniform.

"Who are you?" Tenma asked again.

"And why are you here?" Shindou asked.

"My name is Naguma Kaen and I'm Captain and ace striker of the 'Hell's Devils' First team of dark agency." He said with a smirk that never left on his face.

The whole team gasped including the managers.

_______________________