⭐Chapter 5: A Visit to Hospital⭐

Yukari: Hi Guys! How are you? Hehe, I won't apologize cause you know by now how I disappeared after uploading one chapter. Anyway, here's another one. I hope you guys enjoy.

_______________________

After you changed into your uniform, you ran toward hospital to visit them. It's been two days since you haven't pay them a visit. On your way you saw a familiar violet hair colored boy you're only friend at Kidokawa seishuu. 

That's right. It was Kishibe Taiga.

"OMG! Taiga-kun, it's really you." You said hugging him tightly. And of course he hugged you back.  

"Alright, calm down [N/n: nickname]-chan." He said as you let go of him. You blushed a bit. 

"Sorry Taiga-kun, I really missed you." You said smiling with close eyes. 

"Well [N/n]-chan, I missed you too." He looked at your uniform. "Raimon? You transferred to Raimon Jr high?" 

"Yes, how is the team going? Are they getting along?" You asked. 

"Yes, the team is getting along really well, it all thanks to your brother, Coach Aphrodi." He said smiling. You smile back with a nod. "I see... that's good to hear."

"Say, Kishibe, did you heard about that organization Dark Agency?" You asked. He nod.

"Their third team challenge our school and they won but that didn't stop us from playing soccer." You smiled at him. 

"That's right Taiga-kun, never give up on soccer. Oh and I also joined Raimon soccer club, it's fun playing with everyone." You told him excitedly and he chuckle. "Typical you."

"Well, Taiga-kun, I have to go and visit my Parents." He nod. 

"See you later, [N/n], I will tell the team that I met you." He said as he went away waving and you wave back at them. "See ya!"

You ran in the hospital to visit your parents. They had a accident two months ago and ever since that they were in coma. You saw a familiar boy playing soccer in front of large building. 

It was Amemiya Taiyou. 

You met him two months ago during your visit at the hospital. You loved how he desperate to play soccer even though he's ill. 

"Yo sunny boy!" You said smiling  using your nickname for him. He ran towards you. 

"Hey there, [A/n n:annoying nickname]!" He also used your annoying nickname making you pout as he laughed. 

"Aw, [Y/n]-chan, looked so cute with her pout face." He teased as he laughed. You also laughed along with him. 

"You sneaked out again, Taiyou, you know Fuyuka-san, won't like it." You said. 

"Yeah, I know she won't let me play but I'm feeling a bit better. I heard about those Dark Agency, their forth team beat Arakoma academy and destroyed soccer club. I feel bad for Sata-san and others." He explained with a frown. You frown too.

"Their first team challenge us today." You said looking down. 

"Really?!" You nod. 

"Just how many teams does they have?" You asked. 

"I only saw four of their teams who been beating schools in all our Japan But..." 

"But?!" 

"I heard from Gouenji-san, that their fifth and last team are strongest of them all. I think they wanna challenge Raimon."

"But their first team, Hell's Devils' already challenge us." 

"I don't know." 

"I think I should go now, I have to visit them, so I'll play with you later. Don't over do it and don't exaggerate yourself. If you got tired then leave the soccer ball and went straight to bed okay?" You scolded him like a mother. 

"~Yes yes Mother~" He said as he winked(like in the pic) he laughed. You waved at him also chuckling a bit. 

You went inside the hospital and click the button of the elevator and went to the room while you were going there you saw a familiar navy haired boy. You gasped looking at Tsurugi. 

What is he doing here? Is something wrong?

"Tsurugi?" You said getting his attention.

"Afuro? What are you doing here?" He asked. 

"What are you doing here?" You asked instead of answering. 

"Well, I asked you first." He said you sweatdrop. 

"Yeah I came to visit my parents, they're, well, in a coma." You frown looking down.

"Oh sorry." 

 "It's okay. Anyway, why you're here? Are you feeling okay?" You asked with concerned. 

"Yeah, I'm fine I just came here to visit my brother Yuuichi-nii, wanna meet him?" He asked as you thought for a bit. Since there was still time, you decided to meet his brother. He opened the door for you as you entered and smiled at a navy haired guy who looked like his brother, Tsurugi. 

"Nii-san this is--" Tsurugi cut off by his brother, Yuuichi. 

"Kyousuke, is this your girlfriend?" He asked smiling sweetly at you. You blushed at this. 

"No that's not it, I'm not, we're not." You said nervously, shattering on you word.

"That's right nii-san, she's just my teammates in soccer club." Tsurugi said with a slight blush. 

"Oh... I'm really sorry uh..." He said. 

"[Y/n], I'm [L/n] [Y/n], nice to meet you, Tsurugi-senpai." You said bowing. 

"It's okay, [Y/n]-san, call be Yuuichi-nii, if you like." He said. 

"Alright Yuu-nii. If that's okay." You said giving him a nickname. He chuckled.

"Alright then you can call me that." He said smiling. Actually You really like Yuu-nii he was really polite and friendly a complete opposite of his brother.

"Ok, Tsurugi, Yuu-nii! I have to go now. Bye!" You said waving at them.

"Bye [Y/n]-chan!"

"See ya [L/n]-san." Tsurugi waved at you as you went to the room next to Yuu-nii's to saw your parents. 

"Hey okaa-san, otou-san!" You said smiling at your mom and dad sleeping peacefully at the bed. You sat in between their beds.

"Mom, dad, guess what I join Raimon, dad, you want me to go to Raimon and I also able to join the soccer club and made many friends. I know Mom you always wanted to see me playing with friends right?" You said looking at your mom and than at dad. 

"Nii-san is taking good care of me, he also came visit you at the morning right. He really loves to brush my hair like old days. You remember, right?" 

No response. 

"Dad, Mom, I missed you, I missed your voice, your smiles, your eyes, everything about you, please wake up?" 

Still no response. 

You sighed as you stay there talking about old days hoping they would wake up, you soon give up. You got up got your school bag. Nii-san, must be worry so you decided to go back home. You take a last glance at your mom and dad before leaving.

____________________________