⭐Chapter 4.5: A New Challenge [Part 2]⭐

Previously,

"My name is Naguma Kaen and I'm Captain and ace striker of the 'Hell's Devils' First team of dark agency." He said with a smirk that never left on his face.

The whole team gasped including the managers.

Now,

"I came here to challenge Raimon because I heard that this team is strong and mighty, if you lose we'll destroy your school soccer club." 

"Why are you doing this?" Tenma asked angrily. The weirdo guy turned to Tenma. 

"Why, you asked? Well, that's because soccer need to be destroyed. Soccer is useless and unnecessary that will not be needed in the future as soon as we destroyed your soccer." He said with hatred. The team glared at him including you. 

How could he think that? That Bastard!!

"Soccer is not useless or unnecessary. It actually is really fun and enjoyable game. People play soccer to make friends with each other, not to torture other or use it for destruction." Tenma said as the whole team begin to smiled at their Captain's word. 

"That's right." Shindou said as some other nodded. 

"Eh? That's stupid."

"Did you hear this guy?" 

"Soccer is for fun! Ha."

"What an idiot!"

This is what other team said.

"Matsukaze Tenma, Captain of Raimon, just as I expected, you the soccer freak." Naguma said as he looked at each member of Raimon and his two coloured eyes stopped at you. His smirk turn into a smile as he looked at you. You was shocked at why he smiled at you didn't even know this weirdo so you took a step back but bump into one of teammate which was kurama, guess you didn't see him because of his size. "Sorry." You whispered to him. He just tsked with crossed arm. 

"Tsurugi Kyousuke, the famous Ace Striker of Raimon, I heard so much about you." He said smirking at Tsurugi. "Let's see what you got." He pass the ball to Tsurugi. 

"Captain, let's just go." 

"Yeah we shouldn't waste our time on these weaklings." Their giant member said annoyingly.

"What was that?" Amagi, our giant said glaring at their giant. Naguma glared at his own team. 

"I didn't asked for your opinion." He said well more like yelled. They bow. 

"Sorry Captain." 

So these guys know how to respect, didn't expect that?

"So where was I? Yeah, Tsurugi show me your strength." He said. 

"Alright you asked for it. Death Drop!" Tsurugi shouted his hissatsu at the Captain but what the hell?! He stopped it with his legs without any struggle. The whole team gasped. 

"He stopped Death drop-"Kirino said.

"Like it was nothing." Kurumada finished his sentence. Tsurugi himself was shocked. 

"How ridiculously pathetic." He said as he laughed. "Didn't really expect that from you Tsurugi after hearing so much about you." He mocked. 

"Why you little brat?!" Tsurugi about to punch him. 

"No Tsurugi, don't." Shindou and some other held him back. 

"Tsk." Was all Tsurugi said. 

"Well we should take our leave now, you will lose Raimon." He said as one by one they all vanished into red and black smoke. 

"What a weird guy." You said after a long silence. 

"We need to tell Coach Endou about this." Tenma said. 

"You guys go, I need to be somewhere." You said as you say goodbye and left. The managers looked at you confused, everyone was so freaked out about that guy except for you. Girls looked at each other before leaving with other to find Endou Coach. 

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Me: *Bows like million times* Sorry I couldn't uploaded for a while I had some technical difficulties. I'm really sorry but hope you liked this chapter. I know it's a bit short but please bear with me. Excuse me! *Bows again.* 

Kariya: I think your story is lame. 

Me: *pouts* why's that? 

Kariya: Because I wasn't in it. 

Me: *roll eyes* baka didn't you read I said the whole team and you were also in the team. 

Kariya: Yeah but why didn't I said anything. 

Me: Maybe you were to freaked out to see two coloured eyes guy. 

Kariya: Whatever. 🙄 I'm gonna go and prank Kirino-senpai. 

Me: Kariya wait-- *he already ran away fast* I need to stop him. Anyway guys, see you in next chapter as you can see I'm gonna be busy for a while. Sorry again and bye everyone. Love you all with my heart.