⭐Chapter 6: A Strange Box⭐

You went home after visiting your parents. Your brother wasn't home yet so you went into your room to take a fresh bath. You changed into your outfits which was a pink sleeveless shirt with a white short skirt, black stocking and a blue shoes. 

You went downstairs, and start to make dinner for your brother. He really loved your cooking. (Sorry if you don't cook but pretend you do in this story)

 After sometime, your brother return from his office where he works. You both ate dinner together. 

"So you visit mum and dad at the hospital, today." He asked you. You nod. 

"Well, they're same as always." You said looking down. He sighed. 

"Don't worry, [n/n] I'm always with you and I'm sure they'll wake up soon." He said. After you finished.

"I'm going to my room." You said. 

"Okay then I'll wash the dishes." He said as you put your plates in the sink and went upstairs. 

You laid on your bed thinking about your parents, you remembered that you made an beautiful album with your parents, you and your nii-san. You got up and start looking for it. 

"Where could it be?" You asked yourself as you looked for it in the shelf. 

"Maybe in the basement." You said as you went to your basement. You mostly kept some important things in the basement. 

You were looking for it in the big box. You saw an album and you smiled and picked it up. 

"There you are." You said hugging the book and about to leave but something stopped you.

A voice.

"Come to me, come to me." 

The voice said and it looked like a voice of a woman. You stopped. 

"Whose there?" You asked no one in particular.

The voice didn't response. 

"Must have been my imagination." You said as you were about to leave. Suddenly you saw something glowing. You saw it in the corner.

It was a Strange box.

"That's strange, I never say it before." You said as you put the book on the table nearby and about to open the box. 

"[Y/n] where are you?" You heard and voice causing you to jumped up in fear. You sighed as you remembered the voice belong to your brother. You picked the album and ran out of the basement. 

"Yes nii-san." You said. 

"I'm going to the night club with my friend Suzuno and Nagumo." You gasped happily.

"Fuu-nii and Haru-nii are here?!" You asked happily. He nod and you both went to the living room.

"Hello there young Aphrodi!" The coldest yet hottest boy in the planet, Suzuno said. 

"How are you?" Nagumo asked as you hugged both of them. 

"I'm good." You said as Aphrodi sat on the sofa. 

"Say nii-san, can I go to the club with you?" You asked. 

"No [N/n], you're still young and btw you have school tomorrow so go to the bed early." He said. 

"Okay, have fun, you guys." You said as you left the living room.

"Good night, [n/n]."

You heard Fuu-nii and Haru-nii yelled from the living room and then you heard the argument.