✩4✩

They both chat happily and practice for over 2hours in the cafe. They devour their meals and drink their coffees in animal shape. "Hey.." Soobin starts speaking. "I've heard you quit modeling. Why?" Yeonjun sighs.

"Modeling isn't really my thing. I'm just a moving mannequin previewing model designers clothes.. To be honest.. I was just modeling cause many people wanted me to. They just enjoy my beauty but not my passion."

"It's always: oh my god! Yeonjun you're so pretty! You're so beautiful! They never ask about my hobbies or anything. Of course I appreciate their compliments. I'm really grateful. But they repeat it everytime that I completely normalized it."

Yeonjun snaps out from his vent. "Eh, sorry I got a little carried away.." he saves the situation by giving Soobin a cute smile. "It's okay." Soobin finishes his coffee by taking a big sip.

"You first appear in EP 4. How come you got as many sheets of paper as me?" Soobin takes a glance at his paper. "I don't know.. but these papers tell me how to act confidently." The 2 Koreans giggle.

Yeonjun said his goodbye to Huening Kai and leaves the cafe with Soobin. "Soo.. Where do you live?" Yeonjun looks up at the sky while crossing the road with Soobin. He points at a grey house. "I live in a Apartment. You?" Yeonjun suddenly got quiet.

"I eh.." he giggled shyly. "I actually moved away and haven't got a home yet so I am currently living in a hotel." Soobin stood there in silence. "And you have the audacity to ask where I live?!" Yeonjun shrugs his shoulders.

"I asked my friends if I can live with them.. all of them rejected me so.." Yeonjun looks at Soobin. "Forget it." Soobin already knew what Yeonjun wanted to say. "Please.?" He gives him puppy eyes. "Atleast let me sleep with you for one night!"

Soobin rethinks. "Only for one night then." Yeonjun brighten his face and hugs Soobin on the neck. "Thank you!" He felt his skin on Yeonjun's cheek and his heart immediately beat twice faster.

——————————————————————————-

"So this is your home?" Yeonjun drops his luggage on the floor and takes his shoes off. "Yes, I live alone for like 2 years. Bills are going great, I probably need to get groceries."

He opens the fridge and it was half empty. "Where do I sleep?" Yeonjun enters Soobin's room with glowing eyes. It was really tidy! "I got an extra mattress in my closet."

Soobin pulls the mattress out of his closet while Yeonjun enters his bathroom to change his clothes. A few minutes later, the bathroom door opens and Yeonjun was seen wearing pajamas.

 A few minutes later, the bathroom door opens and Yeonjun was seen wearing pajamas

(The one Yeonjun is wearing cause I can't explain the outfit😭)

Soobin takes a quick glance to look at Yeonjun. "So? How do I look?" Yeonjun gives Soobin a 360• spin and waits for his answer. He was just standing there silent looking up and down.

"I- uhm.. you.. yeah." Soobin struggled to find the right words to express his answer. "You look great!"  These words accidentally slipped out of  Soobin's mouth. Yeonjun seems to like the compliment he gave him.

"I though y-you don't really like receiving compliments?" Soobin asked. "Idiot. I never said that. I only said I get it too often so I started to normalize it." Yeonjun sits beside Soobin on the bed.

"But receiving one from you is quite special.." He sensed that Yeonjun will do something fishy. He quickly moves inches away from Yeonjun. "Well you may ask why. Like I said before,"

"I've  seen you in many movies so I started idolized you.." Soobin was in shock. No way Yeonjun was idolizing him.  "Y-You see me as your idol.?" Yeonjun nods. "Yes.." the blond boy could see shyness and embarrassment from him.

Yeonjun covers his face embarrassed. Both of them sat there quiet and awkward. Soobin didn't know what else to say. A moment of silence was between them. "I know we just met but it felt like we've met 3 weeks ago."

Soobin broke the silence. "Yeah.." Yeonjun moves closer to Soobin. There heads started to rotate so that they faced each other. Yeonjun glances at Soobin so they could make eye contact. The blond guy slides his hands onto the black haired guy and they were leaning in closer.

Before they could do anything else, the door suddenly rung which caused them to stop. "Who's at the door?" Yeonjun moves away from Soobin. "Right.. I forgot I ordered chicken."

———————————————————————————
✩ ✩