✩𝟗✩

*Yeonjun POV*

I was close to crying. Was I catching feelings? Am I queer?I stared helpless in the mirror and kept asking myself question that are unanswered.

But I wasn't wrong tho, so many things has happened between us. That week could take some people a year to get there. For me, it was too fast. Enough Yeonjun, there's no time for venting with yourself. Your a model remember?

Oh wait. A retired model.. doesn't matter, Don't let those tears get in your pretty face. That's what mom said.

I took a deep breath before leaving the lonely room. "Hey, Yeonjunie! The director is looking for you!" Chaewon points in a direction. "Thanks, I'll head there right away." I walked into the way Chaewon pointed at.

When I see the figure standing and waiting for me. "Chaewon told me you need something. What is it Mr. Min?" I bowed down politely and waited for his answer. "Ah yes, and please, call me Yoongi no need to be formal, always feel welcome and comfy in my presence."

He starts discussing with me, the matter. "About the series, you do know that you will appear on set tomorrow, right?" I nodded. "Great, you only have few lines tho, I will give you the sheets in the meeting." He adjusts his suit.

"Alright, we will be doing EP.4 and 5 tomorrow, make sure you practice okay?" I nodded again. "Great, see you at 6PM in the meeting." He gives me a big smile and walked away.

Since I have nothing to do I should get my stuff out of Soobin's apartment. Immediately left the big building and informed my manager about it. "Alright, take care. See you."

———————————————————————————

It's good that he gave me a spare key before. Where should I sleep then? Back in that hotel? No, I don't want to waste too much money. Maybe Bang chan's. I haven't asked him yet.

I wonder how he's doing. It's been a while since we've met. Do I still know his address..? I started calling him and waited for an answer. One beep.. two beep.. three beep.. four beep..

"Ah! Yeonjun? It's been so long since you called me!" His soft voice was heard trough my phone. "Hey Chanie! I just moved away from my house. Can I stay over your house for a little while?" I asked.

"Yes of course! My roommate has been dying to have a new one. You can stay as long as you like!" I wanted to screech happily but remained calm. "Thanks so much Chan! I'll do you a favor in the future!"

That sentence gave me Deja Vu. I miss the times were we hung out in the cafe with Huening Kai. Why am I thinking about this so much? Although we're no longer friends, I still owe him a favor. "Are you okay junie? You're a little quiet."

I heard his voice trough the microphone again. "Oh, don't worry I'm just thinking how you will look like now. I mean, it has been 4 years.." I quickly set up a convincing lie. "Ohh! Hahaha! Same, have I told you that I moved out? I can send you my address if you wanna come right now."

"Sure!"

I plugged in my earphones and walked across the traffic. The sky looked a little grey. I better hurry up before it gets rainy and I don't want to get wet. Unluckily, I left my umbrella in the building and I was too lazy to return and get it.

I should take a bus. If I didn't, I had to walk for 30mins. A drop of water fell on my hand. Shit, I need to look for shelter.
———————————————————————————

*Soobin's POV*

"Is that really my job, can't you ask someone else?!" I shouted at Beomgyu angrily. "No, I think you're perfect for the job, don't you think?" He pats my shoulder and walks past me.

"Kill him, if you manage to not lure the police in your situation, I'll double the cash." I gulped. "Is it a deal or no deal? It's your choice to make." He waits for my answer.

"Fine, I'll do it."

He seems to be satisfied with my answer. "Good. I'll give you 3 months to finish assassinating him." He closes the door behind me and I was left alone. He still hasn't told me why he wants him gone. Can't he do it himself?.

"Are you coming Mr?" I heard Chaewon's strict voice behind me. I turned around and nodded. "Let's go." We left the office.

"And cut! You all did fantastic!"

The director praised us. "Amazing acting! Perfection! You all may take a 30min break. We will start with EP.3 inside the building." The other casts who didn't play clapped for the three of us proudly.
I gave them a shy smile and looked at Chaewon and Beomgyu.

Although I felt someone's clap was missing. And if it wasn't Choi Yeonjun's. He already made contact termination with me even tho we just met a week ago. Where is he though? I walked down the staircase to look for him.

"Are you looking for Yeonjun?" I turned around to see my colleague, Sunoo. "Yes, do you know where he is?" He nodded.

"Yeonjun left the building. I'm not sure where he went but that's all I know." Sunoo shrugs his shoulders. "Oh, okay thanks for telling me."I walked away with my arms crossed. When I exit the building, I felt a few rain drops drop on my head.

"Does it have to rain now?!" I groaned. I hate the rain. I guess I'll just stay inside and wait for the next shooting. I sat on a bank, doing nothing except for observing plants, and watching the elevator being used every second.

It's so boring! "Hey Soobin! Where's Yeonjun? You guys usually stick together don't you?" Beomgyu sat beside me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

"Well.. he ended our relati- friendship cause he thought that for the past week everything was going too fast for him." I rested my arms on my knees and sigh. "Oh, wow.." Beomgyu was speechless.

"I know, surprised, shocked speechless. I am too Beomgyu. I don't understand. I'm putting so much thought about it. I don't know what I did wrong. I thought we were friends. I thought we would get along with each other really well but I guess.." I closed my eyes.

Beomgyu waited for an answer. "What?"

"We got along with each other too well."
———————————————————————————
☆☆

𝐇𝐈 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍!!

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲! :)
𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬? 𝐈𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬!

𝐈𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭

⠀⠀⠀⠀/⌒ヽ
   /° ω°
 _ノ ヽ ノ \_
'/ / ⌒Y⌒ Y ヽ
(  (三ヽ人  /   |
| ノ⌒\  ̄ ̄ヽ  ノ
ヽ___>、__/
   |( 王 ノ〈
   /ミ'ー―彡ヽ
  / ヽ/  |.