✩𝟏𝟏✩

19. February 2023 (made up date)
10:24AM

*Yeonjun's POV*

"Action!!" The moderator screamed. I'm gonna appear on the 4th scene of this episode. I'm really nervous. "You can do it!" My manager kept encouraging me and I'm really grateful for it.

We had to film outside since it was such a nice weather. We had to anyways. It's part of the series.

The main character is off scene right now and he kept throwing shredded paper at me. None bothered to tell him to stop. "Stop it Soobin." I turned around angry behind him. He gave off a mischievous grin and sunk back on his seat.

He's been so annoying! So fucking childish. Beomgyu sat down beside me. "Ready to act Mr. Choi Yeonjun?" Beomgyu hooked his arms on me. I slowly nodded. "There is no turning back now anyways." The producer started whistling loud.

"Kim Jeonghoon and Lee-nan Hwang! Please step out on stage!" I put everything together and stood up. "Okay, so what you guys are gonna do is bump onto each other and then complain every bit until Soobin says line 58, got it?" The 2 of us nodded.

"Alright, lights, camera, Action!" The camera immediately zoomed in between me and Soobin. He immediately bumped into me on purpose which caused me to fall.

"Watch where you're going man!" I started speaking up loud. He stood and starts talking without facing me. "Sorry." He wanted to continue walking but I quickly said my next line.

"Aren't you gonna help me since you bumped into me?!" The main character turned around and rolled his eyes. "Ah, yes sorry princess." He mocked me. I knew it was an act but it boiled my blood.

"What rude behavior you have, for a stranger." I continued. I tried remaining calm. "Why should I be nice to someone I just randomly bumped into?" He replied cold. "Ask yourself the same but replace it with rude instead of nice."

I started improvising and flicked his chin up and walked away. "Ask yourself who you're talking to." He clenched his teeth. "Oh let me guess, a mafia with 200 bodyguards going to assassinate me tomorrow night at 2AM!" I walked back to him and started teasing the Hwang Lee-nan.

Then, silence came.

He smiles so mysterious it almost affected me. "Maybe." I went back to acting. I made my upper lip go higher and looked up and down at Soobin. "Tch, whatever!" I wanted to walk away but he grabbed my wrist. "Kim Jeonghoon, correct?"

I stepped back creeped out. "H-How..?" He shrugged. "I'm your new bodyguard actually. Your parents hired me. I was actually on my way to your home." I squeezed my eyes small.

"And this is how you treat someone your supposed to protect?" I shook my arm off of his hand. "Whatever, we're going home then." The bodyguard nodded emotionless and followed Jeonghoon.

(𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐠𝐞)

"And cut, amazing work Yeonjun! You did really well as a first timer!" The moderator knocked on my shoulder, proud. I smiled proud too. I think I did pretty well too. The next scene was going to be played in Jeonghoon's house.

They luckily set it up in a room in the building.

——————————————————————————-
After an hour, I sat infront of a makeup table and the makeup artists removed my sweat. I panted and tried to catch for breath. Was that running away from a cat that necessary? I faced a small fan infront of me. My strokes of hair flew flawlessly trough the wind.