Shit is new.

Hello author here. Just wanna tell that this story contains swearing, age gap, also crossover if want to know more read the tags. Y'all better remember this shit and not forget that i mentioned age gap. And other stuff. Pluse this story is made out of boredom. Keeping this in mind enjoy your journey readers~

>>>>>>>>

Hearing joys of cries you opened your eyes, adjusting from the bright lights hitting you. You looked around your surroundings. And found yourself in some kind of hospital, which you assumed it to be.

"Fucking shit. why am I not dead? Aish isekai? My ass bitches whatever, lemme see who's my parents"

You looked up and saw a man who had a stern and imposing presence, had sharp, onyx eyes. His hair was pitch black and styled in a spiky manner, falling just above his shoulders. the traditional attire of a very familiar clan, consisting of a high-collared, dark-colored robe.

"Hmm who can this old man be.... Seems familiar.."

You now look at the lady who was carrying you, the lady had a serene presence with long, dark hair and captivating onyx eyes. She wore the same traditional of some clan attire.

"Uhh.... Don't tell me am in Naruto....omfg even if some goddamn god had to send me here, why... Why this fucking clan."

"Our first child shall be our esteemed heir. I expect nothing less than great strength from him."

"Shittt.. oh father you gon be disappointed"

"Indeed, our firstborn shall carry the weight of our legacy with unwavering strength. I have no doubt he will exceed our expectations and bring honor to our name."

"Bruh what hell lady!! How could you expect your child who is just born to be some great mother fucking bitch??"

Both of them had great expectations from the little M/n, after awhile The lady carried you to, which seemed their residences.

" It would be great if i were to be born in Senju Clan or Nara even better hatake..... How did i die again?"

フラッシュバック [Flashback.]

In C/n [country name] You worked Your ass off every single day, being in a circle which never seemed to stop but in that circle you liked many things which includes anime mangas and other stuff. One day you decided to re-watch Naruto.

You soon begen watching from the first episodes and after few hours of watching you decide to sleep.

フラッシュバックの終わり [end of flashback]

"Well that's the shit i could remember, bruh atleast give me some epic death or something"

You were put to a crib, while The lady which is your mother watched you while smiling warmly.

Hearing footsteps coming towards the both of you, you looked up to see the Man which is your so- called father.

"Let us not dote on the baby excessively. We must ensure he does not become overly indulged or spoiled. refrain from excessive pampering. It is essential for our child to develop strength and resilience, as we aim for him to become powerful." The man said with not much emotion.

"I understand your aspirations for our child, but remember, he is just a newborn. Let us nurture him with love and care. We can guide him towards strength without being too harsh. It's important to strike a balance, so he can grow both powerful and compassionate." The lady said.

The man firmly respond with a simple "No," indicating his refusal to consider the lady's perspective.

He then walk away, signaling his determination to stick to his original stance on raising child.