Love is never fair.

Rin mustered up the courage to confess her feelings to m/n, whom she regarded as her older brother. She admitted, her voice filled with nervousness,

"Nii-san, I... I love Kakashi. My feelings for him have grown over time." Rin anxiously awaited m/n's response, hoping for some understanding or guidance.

Without turning to face her, m/n stood in silence, contemplating Rin's words.

The weight of her confession hung in the air, and m/n's mind raced with conflicting emotions.

Unable to find the right words or offer the comfort Rin sought, m/n abruptly left, leaving Rin feeling disheartened and uncertain.

In the solitude of the night, m/n sought solace in his favorite spot within the forest. As the dark clouds gathered, heralding an impending rain, m/n stared up at the veiled moon

"I'm sorry, Obito," m/n spoke softly, his voice laced with regret.

"I tried my best to change Rin's feelings, but I've fallen short. I couldn't sway her heart away from Kakashi."

The weight of Obito's sacrifices and the immense burden of his own inadequacy bore down on m/n. Clenching his fists.

"The moment I came into this world as an Uchiha member, my goal was to save everyone who faced a grim fate. But it seems I have failed when it comes to matters of the heart,"

M/n whispered to himself as the rain poured down, accompanied by a chilling breeze. Standing amidst the storm,

M/n felt a surge of hatred towards Rin, and the world around them responded with a sudden shift to a cold and terrifying atmosphere, punctuated by thunder and lightning.

In the midst of his growing animosity, M/n made a decision. He would return to the Akatsuki hideout, taking Rin with him. Upon reaching the hideout, M/n called for Rin and teleported both of them to their destination.

"Kaguya, come forth," M/n commanded, his voice devoid of any emotion. Kaguya, obediently following the order, appeared before him, ready to receive further instructions.

"Bring Obito here, but spare the lives of the others," M/n stated, his words cold and detached.

With Kaguya carrying out the command, she ventured into the depths of the hideout to retrieve Obito.

Meanwhile, Rin stood by M/n's side, hurt and confused by his sudden transformation and the hurtful words he had spoken. She longed for answers, for some semblance of understanding in the face of his newfound hatred.

As the rain continued to pour, Rin's heart ached, struggling to make sense of M/n's cruel words and actions. She wanted to reach out to him, to bridge the widening chasm between them, but M/n remained resolute in his animosity.

"Ni-san, why? Why do you feel such hatred towards me?" Rin asked, her voice trembling with pain and confusion.

"What have I done to deserve this?"

M/n turned to face Rin, his eyes cold and devoid of warmth.

"Saving you was a waste," he replied, his voice cutting through the storm.

"You are nothing more than a burden, a constant reminder of my failure."

Rin's heart shattered, her tears blending with the raindrops cascading down her cheeks. She struggled to comprehend the transformation in

M/n, the person she once believed in and held dear. Her pleas for understanding fell upon deaf ears as M/n remained unmoved, consumed by his hatred.

As Kaguya entered the hideout, the others trembled in fear, their bodies assuming defensive stances. In a display of power, Kaguya swiftly incapacitated everyone, rendering them unconscious.