On Wednesdays We Wear Pink

⋆。☁︎。 ⋆

⋆。☁︎。 ⋆

This is meant to be a fun, silly story, so I hope you have fun with it! Thank you for supporting me, everyone. And happy birthday Jimin!

⋆。☁︎。 ⋆

Moving to Plastic World was the dumbest decision of Park Jimin's life.

As his click-clacking, heeled Chelsea boots landed on the pink pavement, he noticed how bright the sky was, how colorful the giant "houses" were (they were more like mansions), and how extravagant the fashion was. Dozens of men and women lined the streets with makeup glittering on their faces. The women had lip gloss while the men had sneakers that sparkled from how clean they were. However, through all the chaos, Jimin noticed one common theme.

They were all wearing pink.

Jimin, who wore his emo outfit today with matching black-rimmed glasses, stood out a little bit, but only a little bit. With his just as emo suitcase behind him, he made his way through the streets of Plastic World, a place he found in advertisements back in his hometown of the way-too-hot Orlando, Florida. Apparently, Plastic World made all your worries go away, and it was advertised as a place to relive the good ol' days: high school.

Jimin had hated high school, but figuring he had a nine-to-five job that gave him few benefits and a shitty salary, he knew he had nothing to lose. That led him to the legendary Plastic World.

He stalked down the sidewalks that had a pink hue and little hearts painted on the concrete. Or was it plastic? Jimin couldn't tell due to the thick heels he had on his tiny feet.

On his left and right, there were two-story mansions that were as pink as the streets. They had stain glass windows depicting roses and tulips. He spotted both men and women inside each "house." The men had workout gear on their balcony. Jimin saw a shirtless man with a white fur coat covering his arms working out. He used a pull-up bar to show off his abs that glistened from sweat.

Music blasted from speakers, and it sounded like a Katy Perry song. It smelled of melted plastic, but Jimin couldn't find the source of the putrid scent. However, whenever he walked by a person, they smelled like peaches.

The bright sun and lack of clouds mixed together to make Jimin wince as he tried searching for his new home. For a place made of what looked like pink plastic, it was expensive and cost him his retirement fund. At least he didn't have monthly rent; it was a one-time payment, which was why he felt more comfortable taking the risk. If anything went wrong, he'd always have his dream house to fall back on.

As Jimin approached what looked to be a roundabout in the road (that was, you guessed it, just as pink as the rest of Plastic World), he noticed the music had cut out. The only noise was his suitcase; the wheels made a rumbling 'grrr' sound as they moved. Jimin stiffened and glanced around only to see everyone staring at him with their jaws dropped.