Park Jimin: Famous Actor and Yoongi's Boyfriend?

Remember to vote for clear skin.

⋆。☁︎。 ⋆

Jimin burst down BB and Raquelle's door like Big Bird.

His feet carried him to the kitchen. BB was there, sitting and sipping on a glass of over-iced water. There were more ice cubes than liquid, and BB threw a bunch in his mouth and munched on them.

Through his iced tongue, BB greeted Jimin with a, "Oh, hello my fat-assed king."

"We need to talk," Jimin interrupted before pulling out the chair across from BB and plopping down.

BB nodded and didn't reply in his typical upbeat nature. Jimin stalled at that. Truthfully, he didn't think he'd get that far. He thought BB would shut him down and say later, or something along those lines. Jimin had to rub his eyes to confirm BB hadn't rejected the idea. Then, once he was sure he read the situation correctly, he opened his mouth.

Jimin handed the actor files to BB. "Jin wants me to be an actor, and when I looked at this, I saw you. Care to explain what the history is between you and Jin yet?"

"It's not a fun story."

That was perhaps the first sentence Jimin had heard from BB that wasn't psychotic. His tone stayed balanced and didn't bother going up by any octaves. It was a pitiful voice that was on the verge of breaking.

"Look, I don't want to pressure you into telling me something you don't want to," Jimin said, but it was a lie. He absolutely did want to. BB's past could aid Jimin's journey, and that was what mattered most. "But this could help me take down Jin and survive my first day as an actor. Whatever tips you have, I need them."

BB munched on one more piece of ice before answering. "You really want my advice? Become a better actor than Jin. Acting is his pride and joy."

He said the last part in a raspy hiss. Jimin stiffened at that. Never had he ever heard BB speak in such a manner. Even when BB wasn't over-the-top, he wasn't rude or bitter. However, it seemed that had changed. At least when it came to talking about Jin.

"He's a damn good actor, you'll need a lot of training. I can help," BB said as he glanced up and met Jimin's gaze. "He kicked me out because I was better than him."

"A better actor?"

BB didn't answer for a long beat. "Fans started recognizing my acting skills, and some even ranked me above Jin. Jin kicked me out, but he didn't just kick me out, no, that would be way too simple for 'King Jin.'" BB grimaced and rolled his eyes. "Him and I were like brothers, but after all the reviews came out, Jin framed me as a cheater. The ultimate betrayer. He falsified evidence that I slept with his then-girlfriend, and the girl went along with it. They ostracized me. I'm a laughing stock in Plastic World, and I'm considered Jin's personal trauma. He even goes to fake therapy every week and makes a stupid podcast about dealing with his PTSD."

"All over you having more talent?"

BB nodded. "All because he couldn't handle the idea that anyone saw him as less than perfect. There's more to it, and a lot that happened before the ultimate kick out, but that's the gist."

"Jesus. If he did that to you, why do you think I stand a chance?"

"You don't have much to lose. You're the new kid, so the only friends you have are the ones Jin hates. If he has no one to turn against you, he's powerless. Vivian won't turn against you. I won't. Raquelle won't. What else does he have?"