The Pink-Haired Menace

A/N: There's something about this story that fills me with so much joy

A/N: There's something about this story that fills me with so much joy. As much as I adore writing stories like Adrift and Like Crazy (angsty ones), there's something so refreshing about writing a fun, goofy fic like this. It's a much-needed escape from reality. I hope you enjoy this chap!

⋆。☁︎。 ⋆

"Ugh, no. Not slutty enough, Vi!"

BB directed Vivian as she did Jimin's makeup. Since his hair was now pink and a bit shorter, they were doing an extravagant look that would make him stand out. They put winged eyeliner on along with a silver base for the eyeshadow that blended with the pink that was the same shade as his hair. BB wanted it to look as slutty as possible, and by the time Vivian's nimble hands were done, Jimin believed they accomplished that goal.

He wore dangly cross earrings that he adored. They were silver to match his makeup. They even put some sparkles on his eyelids to give it added sass. Next was his outfit: a slutty suit. They got fake tattoos for his back, which was a moon sequence that would cover all his skin. The suit had the back cut out, and for added measure, there was a silver body chain that hugged him and brought out the dark ink blots that were visible thanks to his outfit.

"Glasses are cute, but we're not going for cute," BB said as he ripped the frames off Jimin's face.

Jimin winced. "Ow."

"Keep your eyes wide open, you're getting colored contacts."

"How will I be able to see? Do you want me to magically get 20/20 vision?"

Raquelle, Vivian, and BB answered with, "Yes."

Jimin grumbled a few curses but went along with it despite how discomforting the inserting process was. The world was a bit blurry, but compared to his brother, his vision wasn't terrible. He could make out the cracks in the wall across from him. He could make out the three eyelashes stuck together on Vivian's left eye. Her mascara was clumpy, but for some reason, he couldn't take his gaze off it. She had the most gorgeous complexion. Based on the few dips and dark spots she had on both her cheeks, he could tell she didn't care much for skin care and opted to lather makeup on to hide any blemishes.

His intrusive thoughts wanted to throw her in a pool and discover every nook and cranny her bare face had, but he decided to shake away the image and instead focus on his outfit.

BB and Raquelle's bedroom had a full-body mirror that had glass cleaner than Jin's skin. It showed off Jimin's slutty suit mixed with the Chelsea boots that had two-inch heels. His pink hair was parted to display his forehead, and the pink locks sat just above his eyelids. If he moved his head down, they'd fall into his vision and blind him even more.

"I'm gonna get ready," Vivian said as she put the eyeshadow palette down on Raquelle's vanity. She left before any of the three could reply, so Jimin took the opportunity to check himself out.