Son of spawn vs class 1-a (Rework.)

Quickly John spun chains behind him successfully evading the attack.

John: Explosions?

Suddenly an orange flame blasts towards John. Acting fast John cannonball dives on the ground then leaps away.

John: That was fast! They didn't-

John: "OOF!"

John gets launched back by an engine legged kick towards the wall leaving a crater in the impact.

John: They're coordinating instantly!

Using the necroplasm blast he goes through the building as the k9 leetha protects the damage inflicting on his back.

John: It's rather there someone using telepathy or their not... nah can't be.

John lands on the ground as he strafes, head looks around his surroundings.

John: "Ah!"

John trips on a purple sticky ball.

John: "What the fuck?!"

Suddenly his eyes sticks to the short purple kid. Before raising his palm and shooting out a green energy blast knocking him off the roof.

John: Necroplasm for the win.

John tries to pull his leg off of the sticky purple ball.

John: This thing is like glue.

John: Better hurry before anyone...

Suddenly a breath hitches, falling one story below the building as the roof gets destroyed by an explosion.

John: I'm so lucky that it malfunction.

Landing on the floor John runs for the window.

John: I got to gather them up in one spot.

John: "Ah!"

Suddenly getting swatted through multiple buildings by a dark hand.

The landing was hard, course as the small pieces of debris got everywhere on his suit.

John: "I'm getting pissed off."

Annoyed as he grab the neck of the speeding suit of armor.

Then slams Iida on the ground as he threw him towards the wall of the building creating a deep hole. Then strafing backwards as he uses his chains like a whip as he hits the electric boy and colliding with the winged boy electrocuting the two.

John flung his cape open as multiple chains destroy the support beams of the building behind his opponents then leaps away.

John: The man in the yellow onesies must have a strength quirk by the looks of it.

As the chills ticked the nape of johns neck as the scarlet shroud absorb the shock from the incoming 500 lbs of metal coming at him.

Turning at the girl in red John looks at her with an irritated expression.

John: "Did you just fire a fucking cannon ball at me?!"

John threw an object which caused a blinding light for a short moment, and then threw a chain link at a speeding velocity, knocking yaoyorozu out.

John: Now where's-

John: "AH!"

John yelps out as he rolls down the street before sitting on his bottom.

John: "Ow!"

John yells out painfully, as he glared at the explosive classmate of his. The pain was burning into his flesh but John had to stay calm.

John: Fire in those explosions...

John trembles to get up as the hole of the side of his shroud appears.

John: My kryptonite.

John dashes sideways as Bakugo launches himself with his quirk, following him, and cutting his corners as the chase happens.

Suddenly throwing his palm launching a huge cloud of smoke and heat. The shockwave of the blast knocked John to the pavement.

John: Can't get close.

John leaps side ways as Bakugo chases him once more.

John: Haven't used this!

Suddenly johns body tenses up as he sees a green padlock as his hand opens.

John: The hell?!

With one wave of his hand John blasts out daggers made out of that green energy.

John: Shit... I feel tired.

John kneels on the ground as he pants.

John: Explosions don't have that much pyrokenetic properties.

Using the chains John rips it off the ground as the ground collapses on him, then using his palm to shoot out necroplasm at the air as it tracks moving targets.

John: I need to end it quickly.

John spun the chain towards Bakugos arm then pull him towards the roof of the building.

John: "GAH!"

Suddenly a blast of fire hits John in the back he became light headed, as his breath shortens and his vision darkens.

...

Feeling the soft mattress on johns back, and feeling an imprint as if he left an eye mask.

John: "Oww... my head..."

John say's groggily, rubbing his eyes.

John: "Hospital?"

???: "Your in the infirmary."

An elder voice spoke out.

Recovery girl: "Oh my, you must the new student; I'm recovery girl, your body overheated causing you to faint."

John sighed.

John: "Thank you- huh?"

Suddenly being taken aback by the lollipop from the nurses hand.

Recovery girl: "For regaining your energy."

John smiled and chuckled as his mood lightens up.

John: "Thanks."