Two heroes: Prolouge.

...

Aizawa: "we'll be running this course multiple times in small groups. Though you're the exception."

John: Let me guess. Testing my morals?

John thought with an unamused expression. Sitting in his empty classroom listening fully and without suppression as the teacher continues to explain.

Aizawa: "This is going to be harder than a regular class. In this master class you'll be tasked with saving innocent bystanders; and capturing a villain."

John: "An actual villain?"

Aizawa shook his head.

Aizawa: "One of the teachers is going to be the villain."

Aizawa: "It's obvious that villains commit diffrent type of crime. You'll be dispatched to a scene and need to determine what happened there."

John: "Detective work?"

John questioned as he feels a bit of pride.

Aizawa: "You get it. In this class you need to figure out to fight, if it's the villains fault or not. We'll be judging on how you judge the situation and defusing it."

Aizawa: "Welcome your instructors."

Suddenly the door slides open as John shook up off his seat.

All might: "I am here! Sneaking into the back door!"

The hero says proudly.

John: "All might?"

Aizawa: "Cementos, midnight and president mic are also will be assisting."

John sighs.

John: "This isn't going to be easy."

...

Sitting on the mock alley way of ground beta; John looks at aizawa not even bothering to look outside.

Aizawa: "I'll brief you the situation. There's been an attack on the jewelry store, the employees and customers has been taken hostage and are barricaded inside; the number of villains and bystanders are unknown. As a pro hero you've been asked by the police to intervene and resolve the incident to the best of your ability."

Aizawa: "Verify the situation your self, and act accordingly. You'll be in the dark with none of my help, understood?"

John nods as he peaks out seeing the cut out of police officers and the mock gem store across.

John reads the numbers and dashes on the sign as he dash across the street and to the side of the building.

John: Cameras are useless so there's no way they could work in a mock city.

Using the magical chains John propelled himself on the side and strafes towards the rooftop of the building then phased through...

Aizawa: "He's using a military tactic. It's mainly used for situations where you have to go in quietly or when to retreat when heavy fire is inflicted upon you or your team. It provides the means for the person using this method to adapt quickly to myriad combat situations."

Aizawa: "The real question is who taught him that?"

...

Sneakily and quietly John peaks through the door inside of the upper floor.

John: "3 hostages. Heh that loud ass is tied up; all might is the target."

Saying under his breath John puts down the firearm with rubber ammunition.