Encounter (Small reedit.)

Advertisement: "Get your full dive vr headset today! Play games or work on projects in your own mind! Top schools such as seketsu and UA high uses these wonderful headsets in order to train mentally to their students! Starting just-"

The screen turned into darkness as John sighed, putting the mobile device in his pocket.

Looking up at the blue sky with white clouds John let out a deep breath, relaxing the muscles in his body.

Midoriya: "Are you ok?"

Midoriya asked as he tilted his head. Very... very concerning of John.

John: "Yeah just home sick..."

John said as he looked down on the sidewalk.

Midoriya: "You mean the apartment you live by yourself?"

John looks at midoriya with an annoyed expression.

John: "No reason to call me out."

Midoriya: "S-sorry."

John sighed as he looks at midoriya with a soft smile.

John: "It's my brother... I missed him."

Midoriya looked at John with a sympathetic and soft expression.

John: "He was smart..."

John chuckled as he looks at midoriya... seeing something... familiar.

John: "Sort of like you."

Midoriya slightly blush at his way of a compliment; then John chuckles as he hugged midoriya in a headlock as he let out a cheeky grin.

John: "Except he's has better hair."

John says, midoriya laughs, and then parting the armlock hug.

Midoriya: "So you're worried about him?"

John letting out a surprised grunt looks down, chuckles, and looks forward.

John: "Maybe."

Sighing once more he softly smacked the back of midoriya's neck not enough to hurt.

John: "Come on we're about to be late."

Midoriya nods as he rubs the back of his neck.

Midoriya: "Yeah."

...

John: "Come on; don't cry Mina it's just camp."

Midoriya: "Y-yeah maybe they'll end up letting you go, might be a last minute twist or something."

The two reassured their sobbing pink friend in the classroom before sero sighs and put his hand on midoriyas shoulder.

Sero: "Stop you two, by saying it out loud you're just jinxing them."

Kaminari: "They said whoever failed the exams will have to skip training camp and live in summer school hell."

Kaminari spoke in a shaken tone.

Kaminari: "We didn't passed the practicals so we're doomed.

Suddenly kaminari turns to John and midoriya.

Kaminari: "Don't you understand you two!!"