Climax (Pause)

John catches the blade of the hero killer with the fins on his gauntlet.

John: "NOW!"

He yells out as stain takes a notice of this. Then izuku was about to punch stain but stain dodges the attack by jumping on the walls of the alley way leaving his chipped katana on johns fins.

Izuku: "Damn!"

John grabs the katana as he holds it in a reverse grip.

Stain: "You don't know what you're doing kid."

He says as he threw a knife at izuku a leg then retracts back to stain as John could see a tether.

John: A rope!

As stain licks the blood off the tethered knife, deku became paralyzed, falling to the ground.

John: "Damn"

He holds the blade with two hands but then at a vanishing speed he goes after todoroki. John turns to the direction of stains target.

John: "He's on you!"

Todoroki switches from ice and fire of his left and right sides of his body.

Stain: "Did anyone told you that you rely on your quirk too much! Makes you a careless fighter."

John: Damn he's right! Not once I've seen todoroki even blocked a punch from this guy.

He readys himself to slash stain but...

Stain gets knocked back a few feet. Confused John looks at todoroki as he sees iida kneeling on the ground.

Izuku: "Iida!"

John leaps beside the two.

John: "That makes things more easier."

He says before twirling the blade.

Todoroki: "Which means his quirk isn't that special."

Iida spoke up as he recompose himself.

Iida: "Todoroki, Simmons and midoriya. This has nothing to do with you so I apologize."

John looks at Iida then back at stain.

John: "Apology accepted but we're still fighting this guy."

Iida: "I'm not stopping you to do that but I won't let you guys shed more blood."

Stain glares at Iida.

Stain: "It's no use trying to pretend you're a hero now. A person true's nature dosent in just a few minutes."

His glare intensifies at Iida

Stain: "You'll be never more than a fraud that prioritizes his own desires. Your the sickness that infected society and ruined the name hero! Someone must teach you a lesson."

He snarls and squint his eyes before todoroki spoke up.

Todoroki: "Your a fundamentalist lunatic. Iida don't listen to this murders nonsense."

John in his own thoughts: If being a hero is like a job... then what if we're in the wrong.

Iida: "No, he's completely correct. I have no right to call myself a hero... at all."

Suddenly Iida left arm began dripping blood.

John taking a notice of this: "Your arm."

Iida: "Even so. There's no way I can back down."

He clenched the palm filled with his own blood.

Iida: "If I give up now than the name ingenium will die."