𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 -

❝𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤? 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐈 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫?❞

It wasn't a hot news that, Jang Haewon and Min ho were best friends since childhood. It was through their mothers. Like legit, their mothers were best friends since acting school and became famous together, and even had a child around the same time, only the female baby was six months younger than the male baby.

They literally grew up together in Korea before, Jang Yunjin, Haewon's mother, divorced her father and took off to London. Soon after, Kim Dami, Min ho's mother, took off to London too but, left Min ho in Korea to finish his study in, K.I.S.S, Korean Independent School of Seoul.

Haewon wanted to attend K.I.S.S too but, due to her, endorsing for Chanel and walking on runways, she couldn't move back to Korea. But it was time.

Min ho came to London for vacation and that was when, Yunjin announced that, Haewon would attend K.I.S.S and would send her off with Min ho.

That was when Jang Haewon completely flipped. She was on cloud nine when she heard that she'll attend the same school as Min ho. And was happy that she could be close to her long-time crush, but she never confessed, knowing Min ho's playboy energy.

Min ho too, was thrilled to know that his, one and only, childhood best friend will attend the same school as him. Even words couldn't describe his happiness.

He went off with Haewon well. Both self obsessed, self - biased, and would run the world in the tip of their fingers. They thought that they were better off than others, a complete self-centered freak.

But will the two actually understand each other's feeling and get out of their friend zone relationship and actually get into a real dating relationship, when Dae and Kitty bring out new chaos?