𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

A scoff leaves from Jang Haewon's mouth as she saw movers of Minho, who were keeping his stuff in his room

"Dae and Kitty are inside" Q said, gesturing the room of Kitty. Haewon looked at the closed door and then, it opened when Minho called out for Dae. "Let's go now" Minho ushered them out as they walked towards the campus.

Haewon walked through the gates and as the other students looked at her, they started to whisper. But what took her aback was that, there were reporters who came near her. Minho tugged on her school blazer, assuring her that she's safe.

The reporters started to ask Haewon about her, being in this school and attending it, until she bowed to them and scurried off inside the building with Minho. Haewon halted her steps, making Minho stop too.

"Is there a problem?" He asked as she looked at him with her doe eyes. "I've geography. But I don't know where it is. I got the map-" She tried to continue her rambling but was cut off by Minho.

"What do you have this charming guy for? Plus, I'm also having geography. Let me lead your way, pretty princess" Haewon snorted at the name. Minho is calling that, almost, all the time. Making her feel stuff in her stomach.

~♡~

Lunch was basically Minho, showing Haewon around the campus and making her familiarize with the surrounding.

It turned out that both of them had all the classes similar, and they had Chemistry but, she had to make a quick round to the washroom.

After she was done doing her business, she was held back by some girls who wanted to a selfie with her. The ticket counter lady did say the truth, Haewon was way more famous in Korea than America.

She made her way inside the chemistry class and saw a brunette Korean girl, sitting next to Minho, looking at him while, Minho read through his textbook.

Haewon scoffed and walked towards them and tapped on her shoulder. "Get up" She spoke straight up as Minho looked at her with an amused face. "Why shall-"

"He's my property. Now shoo" She stated as the girl stood up and walked away. Haewon set her things down as she looked at him, giving her a smirk.

"Your property? Damn, I never thought that you'd be so possessive over m-" Before he could finish his sentence, Haewon silenced him with her finger as the teacher entered.

"Let's go to get something for dinner later" Minho stated making Haewon nod.