𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

Haewon looked over at Minho who was cooking, shirtless with an apron, worn over his head

Haewon looked over at Minho who was cooking, shirtless with an apron, worn over his head. She sighed and cussed as she checked him out.

His well-built body, his muscle flexing whenever he flipped the eggs on the pan. He stopped his movement and turned the stove off as he looked at her.

He had this, seductive look on his face as he motioned her to come towards him. She took little steps and stood in front of him. He brought his hands near her waist as he picked her up and placed her on top of the counter.

"Min-" Before she could even finish, he placed his lips on hers and started to suck on her lips softly. She ran her hands through his hair as he parted from her. He slowly took off her sweatshirt and threw it on the ground and started to kiss her again. But this time, it was a bit rough. His kisses trailed down to her neck.

Haewon gasped. She sat up on her bed, ruffling her hair to get the dream out of her head. She slowly brought her hand towards her lips.

"What is happening to me?"

~♡~

Minho and Haewon walked inside the library together for their detention. They spotted an empty seat and sat next to each other.

Mr. Lee came near them and asked them to hand their phones over to him. Haewon sighed and gave it to him. Only if he knew that she had her AirPods, already connected to her phone with her favorite playlist set on repeat.

"I'm so pissed at the person who reported this to him" Minho snorted, then looked at the distance between him and Haewon. He leaned forward and grabbed the leg of the chair and pulled her towards him.

"Your precious digital appendages will be returned when the detention is over. Eight hours from now" Mr. Lee announced as most of the students groaned. Kitty walked in and sat down in one of the empty desks.

"You have your friend, Ms. Song Covey to thank for that" Mr. Lee stated and stated to walk towards Kitty. Minho and Haewon frowned at his words. "That's right. She was kind enough to alert me to last night's shenanigans" He finished as Minho let out a loud gasp.

"It was you?" He sighed angrily as Haewon placed a hand over his and squeezed it, calming him down almost immediately.

"This could be fun, though. Like the breakfast club, right?" She said as everyone sighed, annoyed. They all went back to studying.

"About the kiss," Haewon started as Minho looked at her. "I'm sorry if I-"

"I liked it" She cut him off as a smile spread over his lips.

~♡~

It was about noon when Mr. Lee announced that he's needed at the gymnasium and instructed Madison to look over at them. Mr. Lee started to walk out as Madison stood up.

"You heard him. Eyes down" She stated as Haewon looked back at her history textbook with a sigh. Mr. Lee walked out completely from the library.

"I'm just kidding. Do whatever you want. Just be careful if you're going to vape, crack a window." She walked out of her desk completely and pointed at a girl. "You, keep watch by the door and warn us if Mr. Lee is coming back" She walked a bit more and stood, with a frown on her face. "What? Haven't any of you gotten stuck in a Saturday detention and kept the party going when your teacher leaves the room?" All of them stayed silent.

"Oh, you'll are so cute. Okay, poker game will start in the World History Section, make-outs, move back by the rare books. I like organized chaos. Now go!" She ended as Minho and Haewon started at each other as Minho smirked. She looked at him, baffled as he stood up and went behind her chair and leaned towards her ear, fanning his hot breath in her ear making shivers down her spine.

"Us, by the rare books" He stated and grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the second story of the library.

Minho pushed Haewon by one of the book racks and started to kiss her, but abruptly stopped at looked at Haewon.

"What about you and Jake?" He asked as she shrugged. "He and I are no more than friends. What about you and Lulu?" He shook his head. "I'm too good for her" He stated as Haewon snorted and looked at him. He captured her lips again, devouring them.

~♡~

After a nice while, Mr. Lee came back and said to put in their lunch orders and handed the clipboard to Dae. Minho and Haewon made their way towards his table as Minho sat on a chair and Haewon kneeled on the floor.

"What do you wanna eat?" Minho asked as Dae sighed. "I don't know. How can I think of food right now? I'm going crazy, worrying about what Kitty and Yuri are up to"

"Whatever it is. It's not your business, dude" Minho interjected as Haewon looked up at him. "Kitty came here to learn more about her mom" Haewon stated, looking at the boy. "She just didn't come here to stalk you" Minho snorted, making Haewon giggle.

Dae started to write his, Kitty's and Yuri's order. "But what about you two?" Dae asked, a small smirk evident on his lips.

"Nothing. We're just making out, and he took my first kiss and well, it could be more than just kisses soon" Haewon spoke bluntly as Minho chuckled. "Your first kiss. I'm delighted, pretty princess"

Mr. Lee announced that he'll take the roll call. The trio widened their eyes and looked over at Q and Florian as Florian assured that he'll take care of it, which he did. And as Mr. Lee went out, the two boys ran away towards the rare books.

~♡~

Mr. Lee came back a while later. He started to call out the names as Dae noticed them and looked over at Minho and Haewon's table. Then, Q an Florian also noticed them.

Haewon turned her body around and looked at Madison. She smiled and nodded and then, raised her hand and called Mr. Lee over, telling it's important.

It comes out that she asked for female products, as known as pads and tampons. By that time, Kitty and Yuri sat down back in their seats as they'll sigh in relief.