Queen's New Employee

You've been working with Queen for as long as you can remember. At least five years. You were in charge of parties, decor, anything that involved specific ordering, that was your job. And you were good at it, too. You worked all day and night. You even told Queen you didn't need a personalized room.

Of course, she made one for you, anyway.

You didn't have many close friends in the mansion. You didn't have the time. You were always busy, busy, busy, work, work, work. Friendships only got in the way of what you needed to do.

But you weren't lonely, per se. Swatch, another one of Queen's most trusted employees, made sure you were eating right. He was always there, watching you, letting you know when it was time for a break. Though you never really listened, you admired the fact that he cared, despite not knowing each other very well.

One of your most famous projects was the acid pool. Sure, you didn't design it, the Addisons and did that part, but you were there every moment, making sure none of the Virovirokuns or Werewires who were tasked with building it screwed up.

In the end, the acid pool turned into Queen's most popular place in the mansion, ranking the Color Cafe to second. You felt proud of your dangerously beautiful creation. Visiting Darkners took the swan boat rides as part of tours, to get to work, hell, once you saw two Darkners taking a nice romantic boat ride on the lake!

Needless to say, you felt as if the pool would've turned out quite different if you hadn't helped.

"Y/N Dear Please Meet Me At The Start Of The Mansion I Would Like For You To Meet Someone." Queen's large, robotic, blue face appears on the huge screen in your room, sitting in front of a grassy field, like one of those old Windows computers. Her face disappears quickly, and you turn towards the door. Just then, a Swatchling opens it and holds its feathery arm out to you.

You take it with a smile and let it lead you out of your room, down the steps, and to the front of the mansion, where Queen and an unfamiliar Darkner was standing.

The Darkner was cat-like, with a robotic face, like practically everyone else in the city, gleaming yellow eyes, a serious expression, and a diamond-shaped head with a tuft of blue fur sticking out. She had on a strange dress, a collar, shoulder pads, and a blue waistband. She also had black leggings, white boots, and a cord-like tail that resembled a cat's tail. She didn't have arms, instead having two disembodied hands that floated by her sides. In one hand she held a long whip.

"Y/N This Is Tasque Manager." Queen said. "She's My Newest Assistant And I'd Like You To Help Her Get Familiar With The Mansion."

Tasque Manager let out an 8-bit purr. "Nice to meet you, Y/N. Queen's told me a lot about you."

"It's nice to meet you, too." You shake her hand. Something told you to be wary of her, but you shake it off.

"Wonderful Now That You Two Are Associated Y/N Show Tasque Manger Around." Queen waves and walks off dramatically.

"Dramatic, isn't she?" You say sarcastically.

Tasque Manager just nodded.

Not very humorous, I see. You think with a small frown. You shrug slightly. "I guess I'll show you around now."

She nods once more and follows you through the mansion.

~~~~~

"And this is Queen's acid pool." You say as the smell of batteries and sulfur fills your nose. "I partook in the construction actually."

"How refined." Tasque Manager nods at the lake of bubbling green liquid. "How do you get across, exactly?"

You walk over to a large lever and pull. Moments later, a large swan boat comes floating over. "With a simple swan boat." You reply and get on. You offer her a hand, but she climbs on without your help flawlessly.