Learning About the Feral Raccoon Man

Spamton kicks the door open, and you turn your head. He walks in, arms full of a bunch of things. He stumbles and nearly drops the things he was holding.

"A little [Press F1 For Help]." He squeaks.

You take a couple of things from him and set them on his desk. "What's all this?"

"Just your average [[Food Stash]]." He chuckles awkwardly.

"Did you steal this?" you raise an eyebrow.

"Maybe." He grumbles and sets the rest of the stuff down.

You sit down and he sits beside you. He looks up at you, his expression hidden behind his pink and yellow glasses, therefore unreadable.

"...You have bags under your [[EYES]]." He mumbles.

You shrug. "I'm used to it."

"How long as it been since you've [Sleep Perfectly In Just Three Steps!]?"

You shrug again. "A while. I haven't slept in quite some time. I don't have time for it."

He stands up. "DON'T HAVE [Good Heavens, Look At The Time!] FOR SLEEP?" He grabs your hand. "YOU'RE GONNA [Zzz] RIGHT NOW, OR SO HELP ME I'M GONNA [Knock Knock!] YOU OUT MYSELF."

"Spamton, it's not a big deal." You say.

"IT IS A BIG [Great Deals]! SLEEP IS IMPORTANT!"

"Seriously. I've managed so fa-"

"SIT YOUR [###] DOWN AND SLEEP."

"..." You quietly sit down. He rushes out of the shop and comes back a few minutes later with a pillow and blanket. He thrusts them into your hands.

"SL3EP." He growls.

You close your eyes and sigh. You figure sleep won't be coming any time soon. You've grown used to not sleeping.

But then...

You feel yourself slip into unconsciousness.

~~~~~

You wake up with a soft groan and sit up. You see Spamton sitting by your side, staring up at you with wide eyes. He noticed you're awake and smiles.

"[[C]]?" He grins at you with a smug expression. "I [New Car Warranty] YOU NEEDED SLEEP!"

You have to admit, you feel much better. You nod. "Yeah, I- I guess I did need sleep."

He looks at a cracked clock on the wall. "HOLY [Cungadero] YOU SLEPT LATER THAT I THOUGHT YOU DID!"

"How long was I asleep for?" You ask.

"SEVENTEEN HOURS."

You choke on air. "Wh- Seventeen hours?"

He nods.

Well, at least I feel a lot better. You think as you stand up.

Spamton grabs your pant leg and pulls you back down. He scrambles onto your lap. "No. I gotta [[Class Show And Tell This Friday!]] you something." His voice is serious.

"Alright, what is it?" You cock your head at him.

"..." He looks at the burns on his hands. You take his tiny hands into your own and he looks up at you. "I wanna tell you what [Queen Clean] did to me."

You nod. "Alrighty."

He stays silent for quite a while, resting his head on your chest before speaking. "Y-Y0u know Qu3en's a-a-ac-1d p00ls, right...?" His voice became very glitchy.