Chapter 2: "HYDRA"

I got back to HYDRA, some guards took me to my cell, I got in and went directly to the corner where I knew that the Winter Soldier would be, I sat down hugging my knees with Pchela in between my chest and legs.

- How was your mission? –

- It was okay, nothing I haven't done before, an in and out –

- That's good, they briefed me in with our mission –

- Good, what is it? –

- What we always do, you know how it is –

- What time? –

- You have time to rest and sleep for a few hours at least –

- I don't want to sleep though –

- I know kid, you need to though –

- Are you sure I have time to sleep? –

- Yes, I'm sure, our mission is around 6 pm, and is barely 6 am –

- Alright, thank you –

- No problem kid –

I fell asleep resting my head in the bar cells, still hugging Pchela. But I wasn't asleep for long, as soon as I started to dream, I shook awake. The Winter Soldier wasn't there, I imagined they had taken him in to prepare him for the mission, I stood up and soon enough someone was already there to take me to Pierce.

During the mission we were driving in the back of a truck, we were getting ready to pursue. Well, the Soldier was getting ready, I was going in until later. The Winter Soldier got out of the car. I couldn't see what was happening but sure enough there was a lot of shooting, about 10 minutes later he came back.

- We'll follow him into Captain America's apartment, from there you will be shooting, if something happens, I'll do the fighting –

- Yeah, I know how it works –

He got inside the car, and we drove to the captain's apartment. We got to the top of the building to its right and settled in the roof. I left Pchela in a corner to get ready for when the Soldier gave me the order to shoot. He gave me a thumbs up and I shot three times, directly to Director Fury's abdomen. The Soldier told me to hide, and I did in the corner I left Pchela in, hugging him while I hugged my knees, hiding in the shadows. He started to run, he noticed he was being followed by Steve Rogers, I couldn't see them anymore. I got out and started following them and saw how The Winter Soldier was launching the shield back to Steve and disappeared into the night. I set Pchela in the backpack I had with me and jumped from the roof into its walls and went around the building from the outside. I met the Soldier where we left the car, and we got back to the base.

As we completed the mission, we just went back to our cells and were told to wait for Pierce to arrive, as always, he confirmed us that the mission was successful, he told Bucky to go with some guards, and me with some others, I can't take Pchela with me in this moments, so I left him in a corner waiting for me.

I never know what to expect when they take me, I know they freeze the Winter Soldier, but with me it's different. They could experiment, let the guards have "fun time" as they call it, maybe a torture session, a training session, a test. It always varies, I can't catch up on a pattern or anything. Today was just training, gladly. I hate all of the options I there can be but training is acceptable, it's a train till you collapse thing, except if you collapse before they want you to, you get punished. It's been a while since I have, I really hope I don't mess up my streak.

Training is basically warming up, a little of boxing, a little of ballet, being the termination for failed projects, and after just being the punching bag for some guards. This is why it's acceptable. It's not fun, it's not relaxing, but it is normal, training is basically my childhood. Today wasn't the exception, one of the best ones I've had since the Red Room sold me to KGB and started sharing me with HYDRA.

When I thought I was going back to my cell, they gave me back Pchela and took me with the Winter Soldier, already set and ready to go. I thought I would have a chance to at least clean off my blood as I usually do, but I guess not today. I was out in the middle of the night to get information from Pierce for our new mission still bleeding from training. It's not like it's visible, my suit is all black and it covers every little part of skin. The only people that have seen my face are a very few.

We went to Pierce house after the Soldier filled me in with what he wanted to accomplish. He sat in the kitchen hiding in the shadows, while I was in a corner, not being seen, I hugged Pchela with one hand while the other was resting on the white wall. Pierce came in and opened the fridge taking some Milk out, that's when he noticed the Soldier, he didn't look away as he closed the fridge.

- I'm going to go, Mr. Pierce. You need anything before I leave? – asked the housekeeper.

- No... uh, it's fine, Renata, you can go home – replied Pierce

- Okay. Night-Night – she said before she left.

- Good night - said Pierce still not taking his eyes off The Winter Soldier, Probably scared he'll do something.

Once the door closed Pierce asked him if he wanted some milk while he opened a cabinet to take two glasses and served one with Milk.

- The timetable has moved. Our window is limited – He said before he dunked the milk and moved towards the soldier to sit down in a chair next in-front of him.

- Two targets level Six. They already cost me Zola. I want confirm death in 10 hours – He finished, this meaning I'll have to kill the only family I know of.

The conversation was interrupted when Renata walked in.

- Sorry, Mr. Pierce, I... I forgot my phone – she said, she was nervous, she knew she shouldn't have walked in on that conversation, you could see it in her eyes. Confusion and regret. We all just stared at her, knowing what was next and waiting to see who would do it.

- Oh Renata, I wish you would have knocked – Said Pierce, turning back to the table to take a gun, that wasn't there, I grabbed my gun and shot Renata twice as she started walking back and fell to the ground, not death yet, but soon.

- I didn't realize you were here, I don't know why I didn't assume it – he said, looking into the Soldier.

- Get out, I like to see who I'm talking to – I got out of my little hiding and stood behind the Soldier.

- Go, I'll see you in 10 hours - 

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! I'll be posting the Winter Soldier movie right now and publishing Age of Ultron by Friday, I love you all, have a good day/night <33