Chapter 11: "I know his plan"

Clint and Nat left the room a little after we talked. I heard voices downstairs; the kids were told to go to their rooms because the grown-ups had things that needed to be discussed. Naturally, I started eavesdropping. They were trying to figure out Ultron's plan, there was someone else in the room, from what I could read, his name's Fury. I opened the door to my room, Pchela hanging from my left hand as I went downstairs to the living room, they were all in. Nat was the only one that sitting at the table, Bruce was behind her resting in between the walls. Fury was a black man, he's tall and had an eyepatch on his left eye, he was wearing a gray long sleeve with a turtleneck shirt and black pants. Steve was on a corner facing Nat, Stark was playing with the darts in a little corridor between the kitchen while Clint was cleaning the dishes.

- I know his plan – I told them, they look at me, silently telling me to continue.

- He has an army, it's really big, I think he's still building it in the Sokovian HYDRA base. I don't know what it is for, but I know he was searching for the vibranium to evolute –

Clint gave me a little smile.

- How is he planning on doing that? – Bruce asked

- I don't know, but he did mention a woman, Dr. Cho? –

- We need to move – Stark said in a hurry, going somewhere else in the house. Nat and Clint came closer and told me good job as clint tried to mess up my braids with his hand. Everyone else started getting ready to leave.

- I'll take Natasha and Clint – Steve said taking his shield

- Alright, strictly recon. I'll hit nexus. I'll join you as soon as I can – Stark informed him as they stepped into the doorstep of the house.

- If Ultron is really building a body –

- He'll be more powerful than any of us. Maybe all of us –

- An android designed by a robot. You know I really miss the old days when the weirdest thing science ever created was me –

Fury came down the stars as he was putting on his black coat.

- I'll drop Banner off at the tower. Do you mind if I borrow Ms. Hill? – He asked Tony

- She's all yours. Apparently – Fury started leaving when Stark asked him – What are you gonna do? –

- I don't know. Something dramatic I hope – HE said before turning around and leaving.

I went upstairs looking for Nat, hopefully I could stay by her and Clint's side. I entered her room and saw her as she stepped out of the bathroom.

- Hey kid, you okay? –

- Where will I go? –

- Go put on your suit, you'll come with Clint, Steve and I –

- Really? – I ask her, really hoping that's true, I knew I shouldn't get attached, I know I'll get hurt at some point by them, but I can't help it, their bare presence just makes me feel better.

- Yes really, now go and hurry up, we need to leave – She said, grabbing me by my shoulders and guiding me out of the room. I saw Steve coming up the stairs, he just nodded and went inside Nat's room.

I went quickly to mine, grabbed my suit and changed really quicky. I shaked my head quickly from side to side to check if my braids were tight enough for them to not fall off. As they were, I just grabbed Pchela and started going downstairs quickly. I met Clint outside as he was saying goodbye to his wife. I waited for him in the porch.

- Ready Kid? – I turned around to see him and nodded, he grabbed my hand and with the other one I hugged Pchela a little tighter as we stepped on the quinjet. It was just Nat, Clint, Steve, and I as we travelled to Korea.

It was really quiet, no one was saying or doing anything, it was just Clint flying the quinjet and the rest of us in the back sitting quietly. It was getting uncomfortable. Nat and Steve were sat down next to each other, I could tell Clint kept spying on them, probably checking he doesn't get too close to her. I thought it would be okay if I started conversation, so I just started asking questions.

- So, you were born in 1920, right Steve? –

- How do you know that? –

- HYDRA told me all this information about all the Avengers –

- Oh, uhm, yeah, I was born in 1920 –

- How were thing back then? –

- Well, during my childhood it was the middle of the great depression, so, not great I guess –

- How did you meat Bucky? –

- In school, we have been best friends since I can remember –

- Is your favorite color red, white or blue? Or is it none of those? –

- Blue, but a very light one –

- Is your birthday really the 4th of July? Or is it all just a lie to make you seem more patriotic? –

- How many questions can a person have? – He finally asks looking at Natasha, but as I read his mind, it turned out, his birthday is actually in December, and he didn't want to come out as a liar.

- Kid, where are all these questions coming from? –

- Trying to make conversation, that's how Chrissy and I talked. Are you guys together? As in, you are a couple – I could see Clint way more interested as he should since he was trying to figure out what was happening with them both.

Steve blushed and tried to look away, unlike Nat that looked shocked as she didn't expected this type of questions.

- Why would you think that? – As I read Clint minds I started giving the same examples he was giving in his mind.

- Well, you were sharing a room, that also means a bed, you do a lot of missions together, just the two of you, Steve stares at you a lot, and Clint has seen you both flirt during Tony's parties –

Clint put the quinjet in autopilot and turned around standing up.

- Wait, who told you the last part? –

- You were thinking about it while I was saying it –

- You can't just go around reading people's minds –

- if you know how to make it stop, please tell me how, because I can't –

- Alright let's calm down a little – Nat told us, Clint sat back down in his chair.

- Okay Bella, and Clint apparently, yes, Steve and I are dating, we just wanted to keep it private, and Bella, you can just go around saying what people think, I know you can read our thoughts, but thoughts are private, we would like you to keep them private as well –

- So, I can't ask Steve about how weird his dreams are? –

- Yes – Clint said immediately, wanting to know what he dreamed of

- No – Nat and Steve said at the same time, Nat trying to make her point while she gave a death-stare at Clint, and Steve not wanting to share his dreams.

---------------------------------

Hey guys!! So sorry I took this long on an update, I was very busy this past week, but finally here it is. I hope you all have a good day/night and I love you all!! <3