Part 5

Callie:
The sun shining through the crack in June's shades over the bay window makes my head hurt. Or maybe it's the hangover from last night.

Last night.

Oh shit.

My eyes shoot open. My heart instantly starts pounding at the situation. June's lying next to me, butt-ass naked, same as me. My top arm is wrapped around her, my hand cupping one of her breasts. My top leg is between her legs, my upper thigh just barely touching her cunt. And now that I'm really thinking about it, I feel a gentle throbbing between my own legs.

Did we really have sex last night?

My head moving against her neck from spooning her causes her to stir. She gently rubs my arm that's around her as she wakes up. After a moment, she flips to face me with a tired smile.

"Good morning," she yawns, leaning in for a kiss which I happily return.

Our lips linger and we both hum in pleasure. My arm resting on her hip now wraps around her, pulling her closer until our bodies are pressed up against each other. She rubs my chest and neck as we kiss. Unfortunately, June pulls away first.

"How's downstairs? Is it really messy?" she asks with a raspy voice.

"No, actually. I cleaned last night when I was telling people to leave."

"You cleaned all of it?"

"Yeah. There wasn't much of a mess, anyway."

"Thank you."

Once again, she leans in. I really don't know how we waited nearly eighteen years to get intimate. We've always had an affectionate friendship, that's no secret, but we have never even kissed before, aside from pecking each other's heads or cheeks. But now? Now, we're lying naked in her bed after having sex all night the night before.

"We should get dressed," June says when we pull apart. "My parents should be home soon."

I just smile and roll away. As I'm pulling my underwear back on, I catch June in my peripheral vision. She is arguably the most beautiful girl I've been with. I feel something soft hit my back when I'm in sweatpants and a bra. I spin to a hoodie sitting behind me.

"What's this?" I ask June.

"The only hoodie that'll fit you. Might want to put it on, my parents just got home."

I pull the hoodie over my head. It's June's black hoodie with our school's green, brown, and yellow symbol. This particular hoodie she gave me is her oversized Mountain View Bobcats cheerleading hoodie.

"June!" We hear June's dad—Peter—call from downstairs.

"Hi!" June calls back. "Be right down!" June then turns to me. "Wait, before we go down," she mutters flirtatiously, stepping up to me.

She loops her fingers in the front of my sweatpants and pulls me closer so fast, that I stumble into her embrace. We kiss passionately until we mutually agree to go greet her parents. Since it's Saturday, I have nowhere to go, no school, just a day of freedom.

"Hey Dad," June greets Peter. "How was date night?" she teases him.

"It was romantic," he responds with his handsome smile.

The whole Cherry family is beautiful. Her father is a normal guy—around my height, 5'8"—with silky dark brown windswept hair. His stubble is always perfectly cut. He looks like he walked straight out of a romance novel about a European surfer nonstop. June's mom, Monica, is shorter than her husband, 5'5", has dyed black shoulder-length hair, and constantly dresses like she's going to dinner with the president of the United States. Then there's Deliah, June's little sister. She's thirteen going on thirty. She looks just like her older sister, dark brown hair, muscly figure—she plays field hockey for her school, Summit Middle School, here in Enterprise. The whole family has shining white teeth and an odd twinkle in their eyes, making them even more irresistible.