o n e

Yn pov:

So i was running like a rabbit because i was late for the University and i had my very important presentation in half hour.
I was very tensed so i thought about taking a short pathway and i didn't even have my breakfast, my empty stomach didn't helped me in walking so soon i was near a cafe. I took some croissants and got out.

As i got out u saw 4 black SUVs near the neighborhood where cafe was located and continuous screams barged in my ears.
I decided to look what was it. I know I'm dumb like i was litterally getting late for presentation but i haven't told you I'm the most curious person you'll ever meet.

I hid behind one of the car and saw that someone was mercilessly beating the shit out of someone

??? : Who sent you?? How dare you betray me ?? Tried to leak my information to my enemies.. Now I'll show you who i am Mr. William.

Mr william : no sir I'm so sorry i swear i will never do it again.

??? : Yeah i bet you will never do it again because for that you have to be alive.

Mr. Wiliam : n---

And that's it he litterally killed a man with three bullets in his heart and two bullets on his head. Seeing the scene i was panicking and didn't knew what to do and he shot another bullet on the man's eye and witnessing this i screamed...
I ran away from there for my life. O my god what have i got myself into.. someday this curiosity is gonna get me killed...

I was runnig and they were chasing me and suddenly everything went black and last person i saw was the man who murdered someone so mercilessly..

At hyunjin's Mansion:

Bangchan : you did what???

Lee know : you know him he's like this never leaves the person who betrays him.

Changbin : now what are we gonna do with that girl.

IN : poor her sleeping the last Peaceful sleep of her life after stepping in the devil's den

Hyunjin : WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT UP AND LET ME THINK.

Bangchan : what are you gonna think, we don't kill the innocent hyunjin

Hyunjin : She witnessed a crime and if she goes she's definitely gonna tell the police and media.

Bangchan : yeah all thanks to you.

Felix : We can keep her captive for now and think about something for her.

Hyunjin: whatever I'm just tired.

IN : yeah tired after doing a murder.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and Went to his room which was next to guests room in which yn was sleeping Peacefully.
After taking shower he laid on bed.

Yn pov :

I woke up with sudden hit of pain on my head and saw that i was in unfamiliar room. I looked around but the interior was great.

Hyunjin : you woke up

Yn : who are you??? Why am i here?? Oh no you are-----

Hyunjin ; yeah I'm the one you saw murdering someone at morning.

Yn : hey look I'm not gonna tell anyone about this please let me go i promise

Hyunjin : How can i trust you Bella...

Yn : I love my life more

Hyunjin : I still don't trust you so you're gonna stay here until i decide something and maids will bring clothes for you.