e i g h t

Two days has passed since yn woke up.
She got close to seungmin and Jeongin as they are age mates yk.

Yn: morning channnieee.
Chan:aah morning yniee.
Yn:how can I help you?
Chan:hmmmm.... Yeah you can help me by waking aaalll those sleepy head boyyss
Yn:okayyy.

                             Yn's pov:

I am going to wake all those sleepy heads...
I first went to changbin and he was already woke up.

Yn:oh uhh chan is calling you down(smile)
Changbin: okayy in coming (smile)

After that I woke up Minho han and Felix and then went to Jeongin and seungmin, and waking those two maknaes was very hard.
At last, the only person left was hyunjin.

I reached my hand to the door knob, ready open it, i twisted it and on the other side, someone pulled it while I pushed it.

It was hyunjin who opened the door from inside while I was outside.

End of yn pov -

They both had an eye contact for a sec and then yn said.

Yn:uh c-chan is calling you f-for breakfast.
She said and left.
Hyunjin also left for dinner.

They both arrived at the table and all of them looked at the both yn and hyunjin.

Yn:why are you all looking at us like we did something?
Chan:uhh nothing, come sit .

They both then sat and started eating silently.
You sit between seungmin and Jeongin.
Yn glanced at hyunjin and found him looking at her already.

"Why do I always feel something when I am around him? Am I forgetting something?"

She tried to remember him or some memories, she saw someone with her and they both were shopping, she was happy and he was too, but she couldn't see the person's face, she tried to remember more and more and her head started hurting.

Yn:aah
She said and held her head with her hands.
Seungmin:what happened??!
Yn:m-my head is h-hurting.
You said while still holding your head.
Seungmin: are you trying to remember something??!
Yn:yes!
Seungmin:then don't put too much pressure on your brain, the more you put pressure, the more your head will hurt,... understand.
Yn:y-yea.
Slowly the pain faded away and she again tried to remember the memories but not putting too much pressure on her little brain.

She still can see herself happy with someone, laughing, cuddling with him, but cant see his face.

She decided to put the thights away and try to distract her mind.

2 days later cuz I'm lazyಠಿ⁠_⁠ಠಿ:

Currently yn is sitting in the library reading a book.
She decided to look for another novel.
She stood up and put the previous book in it's place and started to find another one.. while finding a book, some pictures fell from the shelf.. it was a boy and a girl's pictures.
The girl was yn and the boy......it's was hyunjin.
That's the pictures when they used to went out, they took pictures and kept them here.

She looked at the pictures and that's when all the Memories flashed back I'm her mind, her with a boy in the park, in the shopping mall, watching movie and cuddling,
And this time, the boy's face was clear, and the boy was hyunjin, slowly slowly every memory came back and she remembered every single thing...
She stumbled remembering all the things.
Yn:h-hyunie?
She quickly went out of the room and went to chan,
(Knock knock )
She knocked at chan's room.
Chan:come in!
Yn entered with tears in her eyes and went to him where he was sitting.
He stood up seeing tears in her eyes.
Chan:what's happened yn? Is your head hurting again?
Yn: chan.
Chan:what is it?
She showed him the pictures that were in her hand and he looked at them.
Chan:uh they are-
Yn:I remember everything, mine and hyunjin's memories and everything else.
Chan:r-really?? I-I am so happy
He said and hugged her.
They both started crying and those tears were of happiness.
She broke the hug and said.
Yn:I want you to do me a favour.
Chan:what is it?
Yn: tomorrow is hyunie's birthday, so I want to surprise him and the others, so everything happened stays in this room between you and me okay?
He cupped hed cheeks and said
Chan:okay my sister
He said and kisses her forehead.
.