e l e v e n

__________________

                             Short chapter
                      __________________

5 years later:

Life is so amazing, full of happiness, sadness, fun ,joy, sorrow, and also full of twists.. how you were living like a normal person once and how you got the love of your life and such a loving family. Sometimes fate isn't that bad.

It has been 5 years since the mission of Jackson's downfall and killing him, yes.. they tortured him to death, after that, seungmin went to Australia for specialization. And finally, his 5 years are complete and he's coming back today and all the members are so happy to finally be together once again.
He will arrive today evening so chan, lee know and yn are preparing dinner cuz it's afternoon.
They are preparing all of his favourite foods that he loves to eat,
The other members are decorating his room, from his solo pictures, and their family pictures (family picture means all of them together)

Besides that, someone is planning to confess to someone.. yess it's hyunjin, it's been 5 years and they are in a relationship, he now wants to marry her and makes her his forever, so he decided that after the dinner, he will propose her infront of the members.

Ok so basically seungmin will arrive at 7pm and then they'll have dinner at 8 after talking for an hour or maybe they can eat at 7 if seungmin wanted to.

Soo now it's 6:55 pm and everything is done , only thing left is seungmin, they all were sitting in the living room waiting for him, and then, the bell ringed indicating someone's outside ofcouse haha
Chan went and opened the door and there he was, the tall cute puppy of them.

Chan: seungmin!
He said and hugged him
Seungmin:channie hyung! I missed you so much!
Chan pulled out from the hug and ruffled his hair.
Chan:we missed you too puppy boy.
He then let him in and everyone hugged him including you.
Yn:Yaa seungmin shii you finally showed up after 5 years, me and innie were so bored without you!!.
Jeongin:yeah really bored.
Seungmin:haha I missed you guys too, and no need to be bored now, cuz doctor seungmin is here!
He said being proud of himself.
Yn:haha ok doctor seungmin, ok so what do you guys say? Eat now or resting a bit?
She said to everyone and said the last three words looking at seungmin.
Seungmin:aaahh no I have rested enough in the car I'm damn hungryyyy..
Yn:ok so what are we waiting for? The food is ready let's go then!
They all went to the table and it was nicely decorated by yn and Lee know.
Seungmin: OMG these all are my favorites!
He said being happy
Yn:yeah yeah we know now come and sit.

They all then had their dinner happily and talking, seungmin told his stories snd bloopers he did in Australia.

After dinner:

Yn:who wants ice cream??
Yn said while coming with a tray with ice creams .
She gave the cups to everyone (cups or glass whatever is used for ice cream)
And sat and started eating.

Felix:it's the best time hyunjin.
He whispered in hyunjin's ear
Hyunjin nodded and gathered himself and stood up getting everyone's attention.

Hyunjin: everyone, I am going to ask something from a very special person.
He said looking at her, and everyone listening to him while enjoying the ice cream.

Hyunjin: Lee YN, I know, our first meeting was not good, you witnessed me murdering someone and I kidnapped you, locked you in room, and did many bad things to you, but whenever I did, It really hurted me, I didn't knew why. Soon time after time, I realized that I have deeply fallen for you, your ocean like deep eyes, your beautiful hair, your sweet voice, your everything, I just can't live without you, so, would you like to HWANG YN and marry me?

He said taking out a diamond ring from a red box and kneeling infornt of her while she was sitting one the sofa.

Yn:what type of question is this??
She said rolling her eyes and stood up.
Hyunjin also stood up and everyone got shocked by her answer.
Yn smiled and Said
Yn: ofcouse I'll marry you!
She said and giggled
Hyunjin sighed deeply in relief along with teg members and slide the ring into her finger.
Hyunjin:you scared the hell out if me bella!
Yn:haha sorry but I wanted to do something different then just simply saying yes.
Giggles and laughs were filled in the room looking at the couple.

Chan:I'm glad you finally proposed.
Seungmin:yo hyunjin! You should keep her happy, if I ever see a tear in her eye because of you, then you're head will be ripped.
Changbin:along with your bones break.
Minho:and skin being poisoned.(the acidic thing which burns the skin if dropped on it)

Hyunjin:o my god why are you guys trying to kill me?
They all laughed at him along with yn.

EXTRAS+

Short chapter right? 💅💃
Well
Story is about to end.
Thanks for you patience dear readers.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay tuned with kalonLino ~

Byyeeee
Cyaaaa~ 💜💜💜