t e n

Chan: Jackson Wang.

All of them were shocked by the fact that they were behind the accident, the accident which almost took their lives.

Han:what are we gonna do now, I mean we can't let him live now after what he did.
He said turning his hands into tight fists.

All of them were boiling in anger, because after what he did, I mean who wouldn't be.

The atmosphere was getting tense and yn could clearly see that they were hella angry.

Chan: after what they did in the past, we forgive them thinking they wouldn't mess up with us again but..... There's no chance of mercy from us now, they don't know what they have gotten themselves in, they didn't messed with any simple gang,  they messed with the STRAY KIDS.

Changbin: yess, they have to face the consequences now.
Minho:ahhh now I know why my hands were itching.... We got some shots to deal with.
He said with a smirk.
Chan: we are gonna attack them and finish them, or Jackson, if Jackson is dead, then his gang members are nothing without him, so main target is Jackson Wang, and if any of his members try to stop us which they will do ofcouse, then it will be their own loss.
They all nodded to his plan.
Chan: okay, so today is Thursday, Saturday night will be their last night, we will attack them and blow their place.
They all were carefully listening to his plan.

Chan:okay so, Minho, you check and prepare all the weapons we are gonna need akong with changbin, han and Felix, you both get the cars ready and bring walkie talkies, we are not gonna use phone there. Jeongin, you will take the control of their security cameras and other security systems and seungmin will be there for the treatment in case any injury happens.
They all nodded and understood their duties.
Hyunjin:what about me?
Chan turned to hyunjin.
Chan:as yn is new, train her as much fast as possible, teach her to throw knifes, use of bombs, and everything.
Hyunjin nodded .

Chan:okay soo, it's quite late so now you guys should go and sleep, we got a work to do tomorrow.
They all agreed and went to sleep.
Hyunjin came to yn's room to sleep.

Yn:hyun, do you think I can do it?
Hyunjin:look don't worry, you will be with me and you know I won't let anything happen to you right?
Yn nodded
Hyunjin:and AFTERALL, I am your training teacher-
Yn:hahaha, stop there, I won't let you praise yourself
Yn said and chuckled.
Hyunjin:you!
He said and started tickling her.
Yn: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
she was laughing hard and was trying to stop him but he was obviously strong.
Yn:hahahahahahaha s-top please hahahahaha
She said still laughing hard.
Hyunjin stopped
Hyunjin: okay, only if you give me a kiss.
Yn:hmmm
She acted like thinking
He extended his hands to again tickle her and she quickly said.
Yn:yaaah okkokok I will.
She then leaned into him and pecked him, and he grabbed her neck and turned that peck into a deep passionate kiss.
He slided his hand under her shirt and she gasped because his hands were cold. Taking the opportunity, he inserted his tongue and took the control of the kiss....
She tapped him indicating that she's out of breath and he pulled out, she gasped when he attacked her neck
Ym: hyunjin ~
She moaned his name.
He found her weak spot and started sucking it.
Yn:ahhh
He started unbuttoning her shirt and throw it ffar away.

Okay imagine the rest by yourself...
You unholy shits~
You can imagine better than me.... 😂

Next day evening:

Chan:okay so, Jeongin, seungmin and yn will be in the car for backup, and Jeongin will keep us reporting through these walkie-talkies that someone is coming,, me, Minho and changbin will enter from the front side and hyunjin, han and Felix will enter from the back side.
As I said, Jeongin will be reporting us so be ready and alert because the fight can start anytime...
He explained everything and everyone understood their positions and what to do.