03. demogorgon

The three kids didn't do much. Mike and Ten played random games with Mikes plenty of toys and Eleven watched happily as a giddy smile sat on Tens face, it was nice to finally see her brother with a real smile.

"Okay, then my guy shoots his laser gun. Pew! Pew! Pew!" Mike told Ten

Ten giggled as he spun his figure around, he steadied the toy and pulled the bazooka it was holding to Mikes figure, "Kaboom!"

"Nooo!" Mike said dramatically, sending his toy flying back as he imitated explosion sounds, "But then his secret sidekick jumps out of thin air. 'How dare you kill my friend!'-"

The doorbell dinging cut him off mid attack, "Oh, shoot. Dustin and Lucas must be here" Mike set the toys down, much to Ten's dismay, and went to the door, "just stay here"

Ten and El heard the front door open then Mike ran back up the stairs, closely followed by another two people.

Ten was putting the figures back on Mikes dresser, El perched on his bed when the three boys walked into the room.

Lucas stared between the siblings and sent an unimpressed glare back to Mike, "Are you outta your mind?"

"Just listen to me-"

"You are out of your mind!"

"She knows about Will" Mike stated, Ten looked at El with a quirked brow, he didn't know of any 'Will'

"What do you mean she know's about Will?" the curly haired friend asked

Mike sighed and picked up one of the framed pictures on his shelf, "She pointed at him, at his picture. She knew he was missing. I could tell"

"You could tell?"

"Just think about it. Do you really think it was a coincidence that we found them on Mirkwood, the same place where Will disappeared?"

"That is weird" Dustin inputted again. Lucas narrowed his eyes to the boy, not liking that he wasn't on his side anymore.

"And they said bad people where after them. I think maybe these bad people are the same ones that took Will. I think they know what happened to him"

"Then why doesn't she tell us?" Lucas asked angrily and he walked up to Eleven, "Do you know where he is?" without an answer he lurched forward and gripped her shoulders, "Do you know where Will is!"

Ten took a step and shoved the boy off his sister, Lucas stumbled back with a glare pointed at Lucas, "Stop it" Ten demanded lowly.

"Stop it you're scaring her!" Mike shouted to Lucas

Lucas moved his gaze from Ten to the scared girl on the bed, "She should be scared! If you know where he is, tell us!" El didn't answer, her lip quivered but Lucas didn't care as he turned back to his friends, "This is nuts. We have to take them to your mom"

Ten straightened up at the mention of telling people about them and Mike shook his head, "No! Eleven said telling any adult would put us in danger"

"What kind of danger?"

"Her name is Eleven?"

"El for short" he smiled proud of himself for thinking of the name, "And his name is Ten but I couldn't really shorten that-"

"Mike! What kind of danger?" Dustin asked, bringing up there important conversation.

"Danger, Danger!" the raven haired boy held eye contact with Dustin ad he brought up a finger gun to his head, slowly he spun around to point it at Lucas but the hand was slapped down.