Chapter 14

"You are so beautiful, Rissa" I almost whisper to the woman laying beside me on her bed, her head rested on my chest and her hands around my waist.

She raises her head up a bit to look in my eyes. "Really?" She asks.

"Of course. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen." I say reassuring her, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

A big smile spreads all across her face, she lowers her head again, but instead of laying it on my chest, she starts leaving small, affectionate kisses everywhere. From my stomach, to my chest, to my collarbones, to my neck, to my jaw, and finally to my lips.

I happily return the kiss. "Thank you, dearest. But you are more beautiful." She says, pulling away. I smile brightly at her and grab her face to my hands, pulling her in for another loving kiss. Now she's the one happily returning it.

As we pull away, she says; "You have no idea how long I've waited for that to happen."

I chuckle. "Oh really?"

"Yes." She giggles.

I look at the time. It's past 10pm already. "I better get going, it's past curfew already." I say, trying to get up. But the woman wrapping her arms around my waist just tightens her grip on me. "Oh I'm not letting you go anywhere. Stay, please?"

"Larissa I have school tomorrow, classes start early..." I whine.

"Actually you don't. You have therapy at 1pm, I can excuse you for the whole day. We can sleep in." She tells me, pleading with her eyes.

I scoff playfully. "Fine, if that's what you want. But I'm not that excited about therapy."

"Maybe afterwards we could grab coffee at the Weathervane?" She asks.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I tease with a growing smirk.

"Maybe I am. So is it a deal?" Her tone is confident.

"Hmm... Let me think. I am kind of busy, lots of business and friends to meet..." I continue teasing her.

"Oh, stop it. It's not like you actually have a say in this, I've already decided that we're going." She says with a smug smile.

I playfully hit her arm while laughing. "Ouch!" She fake pouts and I continue giggling, leaning in to give her a kiss. And she gladly returns it, scooting even closer to me.

She swipes her tongue on my lower lip, asking for more access. And I give it, she slides her tongue in my mouth, exploring it like no tomorrow. But I want to explore her mouth too, so I start fighting for dominance with her. I think she notices what I'm doing, since she gets on top of me, straddling my waist. And soon, she wins.

I pull away from her, fake pouting in defeat. She just chuckles, her tone low and seductive when she says; "Oh, darling. Did you really think you were the one in control?"

And just with a simple question like that, she makes me flustered. Face red, breath hitched, words not forming. This woman...

She notices and smirks, getting right next to my ear, whispering; "Do I make you nervous?"

And that sends shivers through my spine. I let out a shaky breath, basically answering her question. "N-no." I lie, trying to keep a confident composure.

She just lets out a devilish laugh, like she's saying; of course you're nervous.

I roll my eyes at her and snuggle closer, laying my head in the crook of her neck. "Let's just go to sleep."