6. Weekend

Pov:
Peter Parker

I wake up and it is already 8 a clock. Nonononono I'm going to be late at school! Why didn't my alarm go off! I rush everything in my bag and run to the door. I'm going to be late, I really hope I don't get a detention but I know it's unavoidable. I run as fast as I can and trip down the stairs of the subway, somehow not falling over by running even harder. I get on the train and wait for the right stop to come. Please don't be late, please don't be late!
I'm rushing out of the doors as soon as they open and start running again.
I speed up the steps of the school aaaanddd... I forgot. It's a Saturday. Fudge. Let's just sit down on the steps of the school and see what's going on on the internet, I'm not gonna do the walk of shame just yet.

Peter
I just woke up, thought my alarm didn't go off and ran to school. Tried to enter the school, but realized its a Saturday. I don't want to do the walk of shame so am texting you, you here?

Pov:
Natasha Romanov

I was eating my breakfast, eating grapes and internetting on my phone when I get a message from Peter.

Peter
I just woke up, thought my alarm didn't go off and ran to school. Tried to enter the school, but realized its a Saturday. I don't want to do the walk of shame so am texting you, you here?

I snort and my food sprays out of my mouth while I can't stop laughing. Only someone like Peter could end up doing this. Clint walks into the kitchen, sees me laughing hysterically and turns around with a terrified expression on his face. I try to straighten my face again before anyone else sees the scary Natasha Romanov laughing so hard, on her own. I have a reputation to live up to.

Spider
Sure маленький! I didn't just spit my food out laughing. What do you want to do?

Peter
Idk

Spider
Okay, then tell me something about yourself.

Peter
I wanted to say stranger danger, but I know who you are, where you live and what you do. I guess it's only fair you get to know about me.
I'm a freshman high schooler
Love STEM
Love Star wars
Love food
Have Parker's luck
OH, OH, I HAVEN'T TOLD YOU BUT I'VE RECENTLY BEEN ACCEPTED TO BE AN INTERN AT STARK INDUSTRIES!!!

Spider
1. You are one of the new interns? That's great! You'd probably fit in perfectly well!
2. What is Parker's luck?
3. I've seen that you like food, you ate a lot. Do you even get food at home?

Peter
1. Yes, I begin this Monday! I'm so excited! Maybe I'll even meet Tony Stark!
2. Ehm, bad luck?
3. Mostly, yes
I just realized, must be very weird for you, seeing a kid fanboying about your own friends

I frown. Why are do answer 2 and 3 sound so suspicious? Like, mostly. Does he get enough food at home? Why not? Are they poor and can they just, not afford it? I munch on another grape, feeling a bit guilty that we can pay for it, but he can not.

Spider
Why is bad luck with a question mark and why was your answer "Mostly"? I just want you to know, you can tell me anything and I won't judge you. Oh and you are good btw, I will just never say it to Tony, he doesn't need an ego boost.

Peter
1. Well, it's really bad luck
2. We just don't have the money

I expected him to be poor, but I still feel sorry for him. He is a good kid and I wish him the best.

Spider
Can I help you in any way Детеныш паука?
(Baby spider)

Peter
I don't want to be a burden Ms. Natasha.

Now I'm really starting to worry. He used miss again and used normal punctuation. I don't want to push, but I just have to ask.

Spider
You are not a burden. You could never be a burden. I will kill everyone who says you are Детеныш паука. How many meals do you have a day?

Peter
No killing!
Uhm
well
I eat once a day?
If I'm lucky 2

This is, worse than expected. How can I help this kid? I don't know. He probably won't accept money, he could hardly accept the sandwiches I gave him yesterday. Can't I invite him for lunch somewhere tomorrow so I at least know he eats? I can try.

Spider
You are not going to accept money, aren't you?

Peter
No.

Spider
Can I then invite you to go lunch somewhere tomorrow?

Peter
You are probably not going to accept no as an answer
You'd probably abduct me or something if I say no
So the answer is yes
Have been abducted enough by now

Spider
WHAT?!
WHO DO I NEED TO KILL?!

Peter
No-one
Gtg now, bye!

Spider
What? No, you can't just leave like that!
Детеныш паука?

Okay, what the fuck just happened. How did that kid get abducted. Who abducted him. I need names. I hear footsteps behind me and immediately know who it is. "Clint, don't you dare do what you are thinking about right now. You will never be able to sleep again." I turn around where I see Clint in his pink sweater sneaking like a cartoon. "I thought you were a spy, how did you even think sneaking like this would work, Birdbrain?" I shake my head at the amount of stupidity Clint has sometimes. He looks so betrayed. "But it's fun sneaking in this way and this way you wouldn't know what is coming from above!" I immediately look up to see a water balloon being dropped by Bucky. I catch the balloon and move down with the balloon so it doesn't break and throw it at Clint. "Bucky, you are going to die. You will never sleep peacefully again. The same for you, Birdbrain!" I secretly laugh at the sight of the perfect shocked and drenched face Clint is showing right now and can't help it. I throw a grape at his wide open mouth. "If you have your mouth open like that for any longer, you will become a fly trap. Or just have grapes surrounding you if there are no flies." He closes his mouth after catching the grape I threw at him. "Gooood grape." Clint has officially lost it.

Pov:
Peter Parker
I don't know how to tell Natasha that I have been kidnapped 17 times by now, so I did the only sensical thing. I said I had to go and started going home again. Maybe not so smart, she is going to kill me when I return to the chat. I will just text Ned, maybe he wants to build the new Lego Star wars set he got for his birthday together.

Guy in the air
Do you want to build that set together today?

Guy in the chair
Sure dude!
now?

Guy in the air
Ok
I'll be ther in 10 min