Chapter 27:Im So Blue&Confused

"🎶Here we are as cold as ice asking me to love you and after be your friend she told me she had given me a lifetime love forever true she left me for another man now I'm singing to keep from feeling blue and all I know is la da da da da 🎶"

"Diana turn it off now!"

"Why Michael I mean it is the song you made when I got married to another man isn't it .."

"Yes Diana it is and now it's reminding me of how I feel right now as we'll so please Turn It OFF!"

"Why Michael cause I keep singing la da da da da da c'mon set me free set me freeeeee woaahhhhh hahaha "

"You think that's a joke Diana you think how I fucking feel is a joke fuck you Diana FUCK YOU all I ever did was Love you show you LOVE AND GIVE YOU FUKING LOVE NOTHING ELSE AND HOW DO YOU TREAT ME!"

Whitney wakes up
"Baby what's wrong ...?"

"Nothing babe just Diana being old Diana !"

"Diana's not sleeping ...?"

"No she's listening to an old song I made for her when she broke my heart and happen to marry another man at the time "

"Oh..."

"Michael what about who is it or remember the time maybe I should play those next haha"

"Diana I can't FUKING believe you right now look what your doing your hurting me for no reason Diana no FUCKING REASON !"

"Baby calm down please your gonna wake up the kids .. And the babies "

"Okay babe"

"Who you calling babe Michael ?! It better not be Whitney so help me god if it's Whitney !"

"Yes it is Whitney... And I don't care what you say or think"

"Oh really tell that Heffa to come down here and show me what she got wanna fuck up my family and now wanna just replace me oh hell nah tell that home wrecker to come down here!"

"Oh really you little "

"Remember calm down Nippy baby don't let her get to you "

"Hell no Michael she's about to bring the jersey girl out of me "

"Don't babe please calm down ..."

"I'll try Michael but I'm telling you one more word from her and it's me and her "

"Okay...I'm gonna go take a shower remember how we love showers babe "

"Hahaha yea babe I'll be there In a few I gotta feed mike"

"Okay I'll be waiting ;)"

"Diana you wanna talk to me talk say what you gotta say then shut up cause I'm done with this back and forth shit already Diana like really shit happens Michael loves you Michael loves me we have to deal with this the mature way if he's with you he's with you and if he's with me he's with me take it like a woman Diana."

"Whitney I took mine as a woman you didn't have to say all that I know what you've done to MY family so understand this Michael will come back to me he always dose he's my man he's been that way since the 80's and that will never change our love will always stay the same just know that sweet heart"

"Babe you still coming to shower"

"Yea baby I'm coming RIGHT NOW! bye Diana ."

"Bye Home Wrecker"

After 2 hours of making hot love Michael kisses on Whitney's neck while laying down Whitney starts to get on top of him

"Michael do you love me?"