Chapter30:Not Over You Yet

"Diana Ross will you marry me Michael Joseph Jackson ?"

"Yes Michael oh yes!!!"

"But first we're gonna be engaged and work on us "

"Michael i wanna tell you my record is doing good I have a concert coming up and I also have two songs on there for you"

"Okay it's time to go home"

We're heading back to Neverland I can't stop thinking of Whitney I love her so much but me and Diana had been together for so long I didn't wanna just let all of that go ....

"Michael ?Michael ?I said are you gonna tell Whitney ?"

"Oh ummm yes but not now"

"Why not "

"Because Diana I love her I love Whitney Elizabeth Houston she never hurt me never did me wrong it's like I can't get her out if my mind I honesty think she's about to have a new baby but she won't admit to herself yet Diana I want to marry you I want to be with you your gonna have to deal with the fact that I love Whitney I'll never stop loving her we have a son yes we didn't do it the right way yes I love you I I still love you all I know you could be having Berry's kid..."

"Michael wow okay we're gonna talk about this now yes what you did hurt me so I decided to hurt you back and yes maybe I might he pregnant with Berry's kid but it wouldn't be the first with him I have my older daughter Rhonda that's his and it wouldn't change the fact that yes I still love him like you love Whitney "

"Maybe we need a break Diana I just wanted everything to work out"

"Okay Michael we'll I'm keeping the ring as a reminder if what we have I'm not over you yet Michael and I'm not ready to leave you and our family"

"Bye Diana I love you I'll see you at your concert in 3 weeks"

"Aren't you gonna stay at Neverland with us ?"

"No I'm gonna go on a little vacation I'll be back in time don't worry I'm gonna have mike with me"

"Okay .... We'll ill talk to you soon then"

"Tell my children I love them please and don't tell them anything about what happened today"

"Okay"