𝟒

May 17th 2015

Tatianna Imani

Myti and I entered the house party instantly being hit by the smell of weed and sweat, as "stick talk" by future played in the speakers.

"Let's get something to drink." Myti said pulling me by my hand. I really didn't have a choice when it came to Myti, even if you didn't drink, you're gonna drink when you're around her. She didn't trust people being sober around her while she was drunk, I understood it in a way but sometimes she took it too far.

We made our way over to the kitchen, being greeted by a shelf of different alcohols. "We mixed tonightttt." Myti said twerking. I laughed rolling my eyes as I grabbed a red solo cup for each of us. "Fuck it, just pour a little bit of everything." I said shrugging, and she did just that.

"It's hot as a bitch mane!" I heard somebody yell walking into the kitchen, before hearing a flopping sound. I looked over seeing a boy laid out on the floor, beginning to remove his shirt.

"Kd, bruh you a bitch. You sloppy drunk like a hoe." A lightskin boy mugged. "I don't even know why we hea' knowing-" "don't even finish yo sentence, police Ass." A familiar voice cut him off. "And kd get yo pissy drunk ass up."

I looked closer and realize it was kentrell and I'm guessing his friends. I wasn't really the type to just walk up and make my presence known especially not in front of a group of boys, so I just figured I'd talk to him later. "Here." Myti said handing me my cup.  "We gone die." I joked smelling the cup. "Rather live a good life than a long one." She shrugged jokingly.

The smile on her face fell slowly as she looked at the person behind me causing me to turn around and be met face to face with kentrell. "Hey?" I said. "Why you was tryna act like yeen see me guh." He playfully mugged me. "You was with yo friends." I shrugged. I could tell he noticed the way Myti was looking at him and just chose to ignore it.

"That don't mean nothing, fuck dem." He said wrapping his arm around my neck making me laugh. "What you drinkin ?" He said taking my cup making a stank face. "Ion see how y'all drink this shit." He mugged. "I don't. this is very rare for me."

"Ima fuck with you later tho, ight? Be safe. Don't be in this bitch wilding out." He lectured me. "Girl bye." I pushed him away playfully.

"Mhm." Myti said looking at me as she sipped her drink from the straw. "Shut up." I said before chugging my drink. "Ugh!" I gagged as I began pouring a second cup.

"Come on, let's go dance." She said as she grabbed my hand pulling me to the living room of the house before I could even respond.

"Check" by young thug was playing in the speakers as everybody danced.

"I done got me a check, I got a check."
"Money on my mind I got money in my brain."

"Bitch, I'm a migo, I play with kilo! When I put ice on I am sub-zero." Myti yelled rapping to me as she danced making me laugh.

"Make my lil shawty go get me a four, and bring back me a liter!" I sung along.

The song ended shortly and then "no juice" by boosie began playing.

"Bitch, you ain't got no juice, and nobody believes you" boomed through the speakers.

I nodded my head to the lyrics before hearing yelling. I seen the lightskin boy from earlier arguing with a darkskinned boy, i blinked and the lightskin boy was on top of the darkskinned one and then shots went off.