𝟗

July 15th, 2015

July 15th, 2015

Tatianna Imani Simmons

I walked into the break room of the hospital, taking a seat near a table letting out a large sigh. Mrs. Alice was getting sicker, and we weren't sure how much time she has left.

All I could think about is how kentrell was gonna feel, every time he asks me about her I tell her she's fine and is gonna be okay because I don't know what else to say, not only that but I'm not allowed to disclose any patient information legally.

I knew I would miss her too, the short time that I worked volunteering I had grown a bond with her, I had a bond with all of the residents, but she reminded me so much of my grandma on my dad's side that passed when I was younger. I looked at her as family.

on cue, kentrell had called me. I bit my lip staring at the accept or deny buttons for a moment.

"Hello?" I said after the phone call connected. "Where you at mu?" He asked making me laugh. "Kentrell you got a new nickname for me everyday." I could tell he had mugged the phone as he kissed his teeth. "Shut up."

"I'm at work, why?" I said ignoring him. "I can't ask you where you at now? You must be with a nigga or some" He said bitterly making me groan. "No.. like I said I'm at work, stop being delusional trell." I hid my smile as if he could see me.

"You gone let me come get you when you get off?" He asked, but it didn't really sound like a question. More like he was telling me. "You asking or telling?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Both." He mumbled laughing.

"I don't know, I got some home work to do when I get home." I said spacing out looking at my nails that badly needed a fill. "I can watch you do it and wait till you done, ion mind." I smiled before responding a simple "ok, I'm off at 8." Before hanging up.

I checked the time, seeing it was now 6:30 meaning I had been there for almost 5 hours and my break was over.

I groaned standing up going to wash my hands, and change out my KN95 mask.

I started to put my phone in the pocket on the pants leg of my scrubs before it dinged.

BadBitties 💜
iMessage

KaylaKK🥰
Hellooo 👀👀

Lia lee 💗
What y'all doing?

I'm at work right now, but 👀👀?

KaylaKK 🥰
It's a Party tonight , what y'all wanna do?

I'm put up with my man tonight 🫥

Lia lee 💗
boo you whore.