𝟖

Jun 20th 2015

Jun 20th 2015

Tatianna Imani Simmons

I tossed and turned in my sleep, trying to drown out the sounds I heard at my window. I assumed it had began raining while I was asleep.

"Mani." Someone called. I groaned standing up walking over to the window.

"What are you doing here? It's 2am." I questioned seeing Kentrell standing there as I opened my blinds.

"I told you I was coming back, hurry up and open the door." He said looking behind as if he was being followed. I stared blankly before walking away to my front door.

I unlocked the door letting him in, hearing police sirens shortly after. "You went to sleep?" He asked nonchalantly walking in.

"They chasing you?" I asked referring to the cops. "Don't worry about all that, I'm straight." He mumbled.

I shook my head in disbelief walking away to my room. I had nothing to say to him, after what Myti told me but I wasn't just gonna leave him out there.

I plopped myself down on my bed as Kentrell followed after me. "You straight?" He asked looking over at me. "Mhm." I mumbled leaning up grabbing my phone from my nightstand.

"What's wrong with you mane?" He asked tugging my arm. I shrugged silently as I scrolled on instagram. "I ain't finna just sit up here in yo face while you ignoring me."

"Then leave kentrell, ain't nobody begging you to be here." I mumbled making him scrunch his face up. "The fuck happened ta you? I was gone for two hours. Why you got a attitude all of a sudden?"

"You lied." I shrugged. "Fuck is you talking about mani? Ain't lied to you since I've known you." He expressed making me scoff.

"You said Myti tried to suck your dick." I started making him raise his eyebrows. "Why you keep bring that hoe up? I thought we got pass that mane." He said becoming irritated.

I ignored him, beginning to speak again. "She said you tried to fuck her, she told you no because of me and you said you didn't care."

He scoffed shaking his head in disbelief "and you believe her?" I shrugged "I don't know who to believe at this point kentrell." I said honestly.

"Tatianna I swear to god, I ain't ever touched that girl or tried to touch her. That hoe messy and need to stop telling you things." He said aggravated. "Matter fact, call that hoe over here. Why she only wanna say shit when I ain't around."

"It's not that serious, don't worry about it Ken." I sighed turning to my side closing my eyes.

"You mad at me mani?" He rolled over closer to me. "Uhnt uhnt." I shook my head humming.

He grabbed my chin making me look up at him, causing me to open my eyes. "Real shit, Tatianna if you gone be listening to shit bitches say it ain't even no point of us continuing this. If I tell you some you should believe me regardless of what anybody else say."