JeffBarcode 1st meeting

Hi guys, it's been a long time, I know.
I still struggle a lot to concentrate, since his death...Anyway.
Today I have decided to give you something cute.
Requested by my dear friend, here is :  how I imagined Jeff and Barcode first meeting !

The first chap is focused on Jeff POV.
We will have another one from our Cody POV and then I'll see if I continue or not...
It's a cute and fluffy little story, nothing serious and nothing 100% real hahaha.
Well, time for reading I guess.
Love you.
🌸❤️

Jeff POV:

First day of KinnPorsche Auditions.

''Are you ready ? The new ones are all very cute. I bet your heart will melt !'' warned a staff member with a wink.

Jeff didn't care a bit.
He had no apprehensions or prejudices, as long as the person was hardworking and serious, that suited him.
He was a demanding musician and he also wanted to be involved in his acting career.
It wasn't his first series, and he didn't even have a very important role neither : but everything Jeff did, he did from the bottom of his heart.
He would do the job without a single regret.

''Alright, is everyone here, yet?'' asked the director of the serie, Pond. ''Should we start ? Jeff, you can stand near the piano.''

''Alright.''

Jeff looked up from his phone, he had recorded a little melody on the piano that very morning.
     Something a little sad, a song that had been on his mind for a while.
     Who knows ? Maybe that song could be perfect for this new project, something that would stay in minds.

A young woman with shoulder-length hair entered the audition room, a young man behind her.
Their eyes met directly.
Yet, Jeff wore sunglasses, but it was as if this kid could read his soul with his big eyes shining.
How strange.
It was like...a little spark ? Yeah, something like this.
A cool and chilly feeling.

''Ah nong, I was really hoping you could come today!'' cried a woman to Jeff's right.

He arched an eyebrow and gently removed his earpiece before smiling politely.
The young man was agitated, nervous but very polite, and visibly accompanied by his big sister.

''Eh. I did it. I had contacted Nong Creamy, personally,'' exclaimed Pond, ''What do you think of him, Khun Jeff ?''

Jeff shrugged.
What did he think of him ?
Well, this young man was more...interesting than any of the others in the audition room. He was tall and thin, with curly black hair and discreetly hiding behind his big sister, as if he was trying to hide his nervousness from the world.
That was cute.
Yep, that it.
The young boy was acting cute.

"Hello, I'm Nong Barcode Tinnasit."

''Ah...Hello.''

Well...
Jeff was surprised.