BarcodeJeff 1st meeting

Chapter 2 is already here.
I hope you'll like it ! ❤️

Of course, this one is focused on Barcode POV :

Neither his alarm clock, nor his sister, nor his mother, needed to wake Barcode that day

He had hardly slept, too stressed by the auditions.
His stomach rumbled and he ran to the bathroom.

"Oiii, are you alright?" his big sister asked him, tapping the bathroom door with a laugh.

''Yes !''

But, he was not feeling so well and confident, when he was nervous, he unconsciously fidgeted, moving his whole body and he became unable to formulate correct sentences.
Damn, he was tired and hated himself for having think a single second that it was a good idea.
It wasn't.
Not for his poor stomach.
     Once in the car, his stress kept increasing and his sister was no longer laughing: she was looking at him with a little concern, hidden by a soft smile.

"You'll see, it won't be so stressful, once there, there will be plenty of other boys like you!"

''Yes.''

''You will make a lot of new friends.''

That was the problem.
Barcode didn't see how he could stand out from the others, surely all of them more talented than him...
    Well he was handsome, of course, but all the same! He had already seen some members of the cast on the internet and his confidence in him had left the chat... A certain Apo Nattawin, who had the main role, literally looked like a top model.
Barcode could never be took for his little brother in the serie, let's be honest...Right ?

"We're almost there." Creamy muttered. ''Everything will be alright.''

"Yeah." Cody muttered.

Please, may all be well, sighed his brain.
It's going to be a disaster, whined his heart.
I'm going to vomit, screamed his stomach.

''It's here.'' exclaimed her sister as she opened a glass door. ''Look, this is so huge !''

Barcode's gaze quickly scanned the hall.
His gaze immediately came across another man's, mysterious with a cool aura.
Leaning against a piano, he listened to music and seemed more distant.
Acting cool, hah ?
Well...He was, thought Cody.

''Oi, it's P'Jeff, you know him already, we listened to his songs in the car..' Creamy whispered to his ear. ''I am a fan !''

Barcode didn't know.
   He had heard the singer's voice before, yes, but he had never seen him - in person.
     He wore black clothes, sunglasses and he had a guitar placed in front of his black and white Converse shoes. He was really cool.
     Barcode's stomach dropped to the floor.

''I don't know if we should really sta-stay...''

''We came this far, you can try once...Trust me.''

His sister gently pushed him towards the staff.
     He met a lot of people, had to introduce himself on video, we lent him a guitar, he recognized it immediately, it was P'Jeff's one.
At least, he felt more confident with a guitar on his lap.
      Barcode had a good memory, he remembered everything.