Chapter 1:Enough and Bye bye South Korea

Felix enter the school building. He hate school more than everything in his live.... With quick steps he goes too his locker, opens it and bang. All his books are falling towards him. Every student look at him and start laughing, especially a group of tall boys with expensive cloths and muscels like boxers. Felix cried in pain becaus most of the books fell on his poor foot. " Oh yongbokie, you should be more carefully you little fat bastard." said the tallest of the boys their leader: Siwon and his gang laught even louder. That's why Felix hate school so much because of them, his bullies: Siwon , Kibum,Jong-Dae, Jong-Hun, Yong and Kwon ( I just picked randoom names )  They bullied him for 3 years now.

 And Felix don't really can't stand them anymore that's why  decided to go back too Australia for one year and live with his cousin Chris. And after a year they will go back together and with Chris friends. His goal is too completely lose his excess wight in this one year, so that no one bullies him after he return hopefully.

 Today was his last day luckily but he's also a bit sad because he won't be able to see Hyunjin for one year. He had a crush of him since the first day they met, Hyunjin is different from the others because he is always kind to him. He and his two friends Minho and Jeongin are kind too everyone and they are Handsome like gods not like him Felix but he hope that he can change this a little bit. A loud " Hey you little bitch do you want to stand there all day and feel sorry for yourself or do you hurry up a bit because you are so fat that you block the whole corridor and nobody wants to squeeze past you! You faggot!" scoffed a girl with long raven black hair and a beautiful face Ahri Siwon's girlfriend.

Her name means "the beautiful" that applied too her look but not to her character. As fast as I can I picked all my stuff from the ground and hurried to my class room. I felt like shit as always.  As so often, I sat in the last row because I wanted to look as uninteresting as possible so as I not attract attention.

Now the other students came and also Hyunjin and he looks so beautiful that I could hardly breath he wears black pants a with shirt and a leather jacket ( No school uniforms in my stories because I don't like them ) I stared at him how could I not, he was the most handsom person on earth. He sat down on the seat infront of me as always and turn to Minho to tell him about the newest game on the market. His dad is a CEO of one of the biggest companies in South Korea they sell: cars, phones , tablets etc., games, furniture and other stuff. And Hyunjin will inherit the company. I really wish he could be my boyfriend but I look awy to ugly for him.

I spent my last day on this school with staring at hyunjin and hiding from my bullies. Nobody know that I will leave the country for one year, I started taking my stuff out off school weeks  ago with anyone noticing so that nobody could ask. I don't even have friends here that I can tell them that I'm leaving. That's the second reason why I'm leaving, Chris is the only friend that I have.

I walked slowly so that I can realize that it's real I'm leaving today!

Later in Australia:

I'm at the airport waiting for Chris to pick me up. I don't have much luggage because I don't just want to lose weight here I want to start over. First of all I want new clothes and a new hair cut but that need to wait because at the moment I have a pot cut and I want longer hair a little bit like Hyunjin.

 "Lixie?" asked a familiar voice. "Chris hyung" I turned around and looked in my cousins face and smiled. " Lixie you're finally here! O gosh how much I have missed you. Come here you big guy " He laughed. After we parted I notced two other guy's both had blond hair the one was just as tall as me but the other one was a little bit smaller. " Oh that are two of my friends Lix this kid is Jimin and the other one is Jisung. Jisung will also go with us to Korea but not Jimin. " Jimin just replied with a nod and a bright smile but Jisung Give me such a strong hug that I had the feeling that I'm running out of air because he didn't let me go either, untill Chris finally pointed out to him that we had to leave.

 After a short drive wa arrived at their house. Chris and his friends lived here together.

We etnered the house and warm air hit me that smelled of fresh lemon and vanillia. Jisung and Chris quickly brought my luggage to my room while Jimin led me into the living room. A girl and a boy are sitting on the couch and are palying some games the girl has long pink hair and the boy brown hair.

I also loved to play games and because of that I could say that they are really good, the girl turned around and looked at us and smiled " Hey, Binnie our new housemate is here. I'm Rose and must be Felix right?" "yeah, but you also can call me Lix if you want"

"Hi Lix I'm Changbin but you can call me Binnie I'm Chans boyfriend" said the guy with  deep and happy voice, he looks nice I think so. This is the first time after years that I have the feeling that I will become new friends and that makes mme really happy.

A few seconds later Chris and Jisung came back with another guy and a girl, Seungmin and Ryujin.Everone Has a own room besides Chirs and Binnie they're a couple..... My room was between their room and Jimin's.

It was big and bright.

(Something like that you know)

-------------------------------------------

Hiiii this is the first chapter of this story I hope u like it ( It's my first ff so please have patience with mee ) Sorry if it's maybe a little bit short

Lob u all