Chapter 9: Monday

My exam period is finally over .... In three weeks it will continue.... (after my holidays)

Soo I'm back with the next chapter. Let's get it started

___________________________________________________

Monday Felix PoV:

Monday.... I missed the weekend, I wanted to go to sleep again. I was tired like really tired to be honest I stayed up till four in the morning. Why? I don't know, I was bored and started to draw and I forgot the time. And when I was done and checked the time it was already 4 in the morning.

I started my day with standing 15 minutes infront of the mirror and did my make-up because I looked horrible. After that I dressed my self and looked up my classes for today.

No art class , another reason why Monday is my least favorite day, I have seven classes art per week because I chose to concentrate on art and sport that also means that I have four sport classes today two in the morning and two in the aftrenoon, I loved sports but I didn't need that much but it is okay.

Two years ago I had chose to focous on literature and art, I hated sport back them because my bullies always made fun over me and I weren't that sportive back then but it all changed when Jimin introduced me too dancing when I was in Australia and now I not only love dancing but also every other kind of sport.

40 minutes later:

After I changed I went in to the sport hall where already a few people were.I started to strech my self and warmed up when I heard someone say....

„Doing some streching newbie,hm?!" Jaewoo. This Idiot was fucking everywhere I went it was so anoying and so exausting. I turned around just to look at his face, the only thing I wanted to do right now was too introduce my fist to his nose but I didn't want to get suspended, so I didn't. „What was your name again newbie? I think you forgot to introduce yourself the first time we met" „What do you want?" „mhm what about help...Help, help with every single schoolwork that I have." „Nah I'm not in the mood to care about your shit and I don't think I will ever be, asshole!"

„ You little....." „Hey Felix" I turned to my left side towards the person who screamed my name,Minho and besides him was Hyunjin.My heart instantly started to beat faste ras I saw him. „Pretty hm?" I turned around and looked in Jaewoos face, who smiled a smile I knew far to good, „You willpay for what you have done on your first day in school" „My first day in school I didn't even remember what I did ten years ago on my first day of school." I smiled and walked awayto greet Hyunjin and Lee Know. „What did they want from you Lix? He and his gang are no good." „Uhm nothing everything is alright Hyun. So I think we will see eachother more often?" „Yeah kind of we both chose the sport course because we are really into dancing. I'm going to say hi to a few friends of mine and you two-„ „Bye Min see ya later," Hyunjin smiled at me a little awkard „I will just not ask how Minhos sentence should have ended." „Yeah thank you that would be nice." Hyunjin gave me another smile...wait was he red?! No impossible why should he I mean we didn't even started the our exercises.

„And what did you do the rest of the weekend Jinnie?" „Nothing much I drew a little bit and I mostly chilled and listen to music and you?" „Same... I actually was awake until four in the morning because I just forgot the time and now I'm tired as hell." After we warmed up we ran 15 minutes and played some games. ( I don't know what to write about PE so I'll just skip this part)

In the changing room:

„Our friend groups are going to sit on the same table when we have lunch am I right" I turned around and got red like a tomato, I lookedat a shirtless Hyunjin he looked more than extremly fine, my fingertips tickled as my eyes drooled over his upperbody tillmy eyes reached his abs ,well defined abs. I suddendly felt really hot and red „Yes I think so we'll just met up by the cafeteria" „Okay" I hurried up and changed in a record tempo.

I litarly stormed out oft he room and tried to distract me from what I just saw because I didn't wanted another problem to deal with. When I reached my math class room I immediatly sat down and started to draw. I drew till the lesson ended and continued it until Lunchtime.

When I reached the entrace I saw Seungmin, Jisung and I.N standing there and talking. „Hey guys" „Lixx, how was your day, mine was soo boring I nearly slept through my whole history lessonand then my teacher nearly sent me to the principal because he recognized it and now i need to do extra homework it's soo anoying." „Slow down Jisung we aren't in a hurry!" Seungmin looked a little bit embaressed.

After a few minutes also the rest of our two groups arrived, we chose a table and started to eat. „Felix when do you want to meet up to do our project?" „What about after school tomorow ?" „Sounds good!" Hyunjin smiled at me and continued to eat.

_______________________________________________________-

I have only one weekleft till my holidays and the I can post more and mor regulary.

Word count: 942