Chapter 2: Australia

( This chapter will be very very short because I'm going to summarize this one year quickly)

After putting my cloths in the closet, I just stood there and looked into the mirror. I thought about what I want:

1. I want to wear skirts again

2. I don't want look ugly anymore

3. I don't want the others to be ashamed of me

4. I DO NOT WANT TO GET BULLIED AGAIN

5. AND I want too lose weight!!!

I grined and  nodded, turned around and left my new room to went down stairs because the others are waiting for me. Once I entered the living room and sat down and 7 eye pairs pointed at me. All of them looked very curious " Sooooo Lix why are you here in this beautiful country and what are you thinking about your room ?  " Seungmin asked.

 " I came here becaus I get bullid in my school becaus of my weight. At first I weren't fat like that I just had baby fat on my face and they started becaus of that and because they bullied me I've eaten and eaten until I were fat like that and now I can't stand this shit anymore and decided to spend a year in Australia with my Cousin. And I wan't to loose all my overweight. Yeah. And thank you, I think my room is very beautiful,"

" Oh gosh how much I hate these kind of people they think they are better than us but in real they are just assholes!" Jimin growled, with a angry face he looks like he could kill someone," Lix, if you ever want or need help just ask us we will help and protect you. Because you're Chan's friend and that means that you are also our friend, Right?" announced Ryujin

"Of course he is, even if he is Channies scret scond boyfriend !" said Jisung and everyone in the room looked at him especially Changbin and Chris. " What The Fuck Jisung what the hell was that? Is every thing okay with you" Seungmin tried to hide his grinn and to made a serious face, but it didn't worked at all and a few seconds later everyone laughed.

Felix started to lose his weight very quickly becaus now he didn't has the stress anymore and now he has friends all around him. He was very happy in only 6 weeks he lost 8 kilos becaus he only eat 3 meals a day and not 6 and he ate healthy food.

 And when finally his school started he never got bullied. Everyone were friendly. He liked it here. After 4 month he started to train and to dance with Jisung, Jimin and Ryujin and he further his cousin also thought him how to rap. Their friendship grow rapidly in the mean time felix looked like a model he was handsom and athletic. His hair was longer and now blond.

But he was also a little bit sad that Rose, Ryujin and Jimin won't come with them to South Korea but they promised to come after them.

Felix one year in Austrailia passed far too quickly.

Today was his last Day in this Country . I sadly recalled a few of my memories that I liked the most

Flash Back:

" Guy's, want to do a movie night pleaseeee, naaaaahh" Ryujin looked at us with puppy eyes. Everyone agreed so it was decided.

 And because out of fun we decided to watch only disney movies we started with Mulan, Arielle......

 I sat besides jisung and jisung wouldn't be jisung if he didn't throw one of his pillows at Changbin while he carried a bowl full of popcorn, the pillow hit him on his backhead and so he spilled some of the popcorn on the poor Rose. She screamed lout and a few seconds later she ran after Binnie through the whole house. But after he explained to her that it was sungies fault she started to hit him.

 But after he explained to her that it was sungies fault she started to hit him

(Flashback End)

I smiled happily, I just love these guys! I turned around grabbed my stuff and head down stairs to the others they said at the moment goodbye to the other three. Seungmin and Jimin cried a bit.

" Bye you kids I will miss you so much, don't forget to write us!" " Yes eomma Chim-Chim" we said unsion. " But you also need to answer us becaus when only we write then there would be no sense. Ok? " "Ofc we will response you stupid kid " Ryujin gave binnie a serious glance and looked also like she wanted to cry too. After a last big group hug we packed our last stuff in the cars and drove towards the airport.

As the plane took off I threw one last sad look out of the window at Sydney, wich was getting smaller and smaller.  I love this country, I will miss it but my friends even more. Australia changed me, it mades me stronger, thiner, I learned how to rap and dance and it gaves me the best friends on earth. I hope South Korea won't change this again because I like it that way. But there is one good thing on South Korea I will hopefully see Hyunjin again, one year without him was too much I need to see him again. But at the same time I don't want to see my dear bullies again. I bet they won't even recognize, I just look to different.

I'm also looking forward to our new home. Chan's parents bought a house for us and Chan said that it is even bigger than the old one. It's near our school so we that we can go by foot. I just don't want to know how expensive the house was becaus our school is near the centre and yeah... the prices in the city centre are so high like a 12 year old kid that takes the first time hard drugs...

A short time later I fell asleep and wake up again in Soeul.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that was the second Chapter I hope you liked it. Lob you all-