III

Robert's room was pitch black. Jimmy could not see anything. Robert closed the door behind him, their shoulders lightly touching as he walked by the guitarist. Robert lit a few candles.

"I prefer this to turning the light on." He shook the match in his hand, blowing out the tiny fire that was burning on the tip of it. He looked up at Jimmy with a playful grin. "You know how I am."

Jimmy did not reply. His mind was wandering again. The dim light made Robert look even more angelic than he already was. The blue of his eyes were deeper. His skin had a warm tone where the light hit. And his hair. Jimmy had never seen Roberts curls look this defined an shiny.

He offered Robert a small smile, to make up for his lack of reply. Robert laughed and took a step towards Jimmy. Suddenly his face looked more serious, concerned almost.

"Jimmy, I don't think you're alright." He put a hand on his friends shoulder. Everyone had noticed Jimmy's behaviour lately, but Robert was the one who really worried.

Jimmy shook his head. "It doesn't matter." He avoided Roberts eyes, knowing he'd crack if he looked into them.

Roberts hand slowly trailed down to Jimmy's . He took hold of it. "Don't lie to me." Robert said sternly, forcing Jimmy to look at him. A sigh came from the guitarist. This is exactly what he didn't want. He despised the thought of anyone else knowing how weak he really was. How pathetic he felt.

"I just feel like something in my life is missing. I don't know what." Jimmy shrugged. He refused to say any more than that. Robert knew how he was. He knew he would not get Jimmy to explain any further.

He nodded and let go of Jimmys hand. "I think I know what you need." Robert lifted his hands to the collar of Jimmy's shirt. Jimmy's lips parted. What was going on? There was no way this was real. He refused to believe it.

No more words were said. Robert unbuttoned the first buttons of Jimmy's shirt, quickly glancing at his face to make sure he was comfortable with it. Jimmy looked surprised, but oddly satisfied.

Robert carried on, completely opening Jimmy's shirt. He let his hands run down his chest. "You're beautiful." He looked at Jimmy's face again. "Did you mean what you said?" Robert questioned. Jimmy looked confused. Said about what?

"About her breasts. Did they bother you?" Robert pulled his hands away and started unbuttoning his own shirt. Jimmy shrugged. "No. I don't know why I said that"

Robert let out a quiet chuckle. He could always tell when Jimmy was lying. "Alright then." He stepped forward again. They were much closer to each other now.

Roberts breath smelled of cigarettes and alcohol. Jimmy was sure his own did the same. His lips were parted. He could feel Robert's breathing on his skin. That is how close they were. Jimmy was trying his best to resist. Robert was a man. This was not right. It would be a scandal if anyone found out.

Still, there was a voice in his head telling him to just do it. That this was exactly what he needed. The room suddenly felt very hot. The same feeling which Jimmy had felt earlier was coming back. He wanted Robert. He knew he did.

The waiting was too much for him. He shook his head and leaned in planting a soft kiss on Robert's lips. He was scared of what Robert's response would be. What if this was a joke? What if he was testing Jimmy. God, he would be fucked.

To Jimmy's surprise, Robert kissed back. The kiss deepened and Jimmy reached up, wrapping his arms around Robert's neck. Their bodies were pressed up against each other. Sweaty and begging for more.

Robert slipped his tongue in. This was definitely not a joke anymore. Jimmy felt the burning sensation in his groin again. He needed Robert. Now.

Suddenly, they were stumbling towards the bed. They tried their best not to let go of one another single time. They crawled onto the soft mattress, still kissing. Jimmy started fumbling with his belt, but Robert slapped his hands away and did it for him.

Jimmy was now completely naked. He felt exposed, but the excitement made up for it. Robert looked him up and down. "Fuck me..." he licked his lips. None of them could wait any longer.

Robert quickly kicked his own pants off. Jimmy's eyes widened at the sight. Never had he seen a man in this context before. At least not in a bedroom, alone with him.

Robert kisses him again and pushed him down. Jimmy's hair spread out over the pillow. Robert was on top of him. He started kissing down Jimmy's neck, sucking and leaving marks. No one would be suspicious. The whole band was constantly covered in bruises and hickeys.

He continued down past Jimmy's collarbone. He stopped when reaching the lower area of the stomach. Jimmy groaned. Why did Robert stop? He was not some groupie he could tease. He wanted to be touched. And he wanted it now.

"Just fucking do it." Jimmy muttered. Robert gave him a disapproving look, not saying anything. "Touch me Robert.." Jimmy tried again, embarrassment building up within him. Robert didn't move.

A frustrated sigh left Jimmy's mouth. "Please! Just touch me!" He pleaded. He could not pretend to be in control anymore. Robert was the master now.

Robert smirked. This was what he wanted. He leaned down and gave the tip of Jimmy's cock a kiss. Jimmy quietly groaned. Was this all?

Of course it was not. Robert slowly took it into his mouth. Sucking and teasing with his tongue. Even though he looked confident, he was secretly terrified. He had never done this before.

Jimmy's groans became louder. "Arghh fuck.." his breathing was heavy, his chest rising and falling in slow movements.

"Robert.." Jimmy sighed his name. This motivated Robert, making him take in even more. "Robert I want more" Jimmy's hand reaches down and tangled in Robert's hair.

"I want to feel you." Robert stopped. He looked up to see Jimmy's face, pleasured and pleading. He nodded and sat up. He spit in his hand, as nothing else was available at the moment.

Robert leaned down and kissed Jimmy again, thrusting into him a the same time. He went slowly at first, as none of them had ever done this before.

Jimmy moaned. His eyes widened in surprise when he realised what kind of noise he had let out. Robert smirked. More motivation. He sped up, groaning into Jimmy's ear.

Jimmy arched his back, their chests where touching. He reached up and wrapped his arms around Robert's neck again. He tried to kiss him but he could not. The feeling was overwhelming. He no longer had any control over his own body.

He let out another moan, in Robert's mouth this time. Robert furrowed his eyebrows. He never thought he would be in this position, but he knew he would never regret trying it.

Robert reached down and strokes over Jimmy's tip. He deserved to feel as good as possible. He started jerking Jimmy off, his heart speeding up every time he heard Jimmy's sweet moans.

The room was filled with their voices, blending together as if it was a melody. Nothing had every felt this natural to Jimmy. He felt whole again. The heavy weight of emptiness was gone, for now.

He felt himself reaching his limit.

"Robert-" He could not finish what he was going to say before he came. Robert did at the same time, a loud moan coming from him too now.

Robert pulled out and collapsed next to Jimmy. They were both out of breath, breathing as if they had just ran a marathon.

Jimmy closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling of Robert next to him, and thinking about what had just happened.

He was still unsure of how okay this way. Robert was a still a man. A married man at that.

Jimmy sighed. He was too drunk and exhausted. He decided deal with his thoughts once he woke up.