𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔡

-(2 weeks later the tour is over and we're back in Germany)

"Hey" I hear a soft voice come from the door way "oh hey bill" "how are you holding up mein liebe" "im fine Billy really" "I'm just making sure mein liebe i hate seeing you hurt like this you've been cooped up in your room all week" "it's been hard but I swear I'm fine" "come here" he says holding out his arms as he motions me over to my bed, "listen I knows it's gonna be hard but you'll get through this I know you're strong mein liebe you can do this" he kissed the top of my head while still holding me "thank you Billy I appreciate you caring so much" I hold him tighter while burying my head into his chest "mein liebe i need to talk to you later after dinner please" "about what?" I look up at him confused "you'll see mein liebe".

-time skip~

After dinner bill told me to meet him at the park nearest to our house, I walk to the park and I see some candle lights and a little red blanket set on the grass, I look up and see bill standing there with flowers "Billy you didn't need to do this" "oh but I did I have something very important to tell you mein liebe please come sit" he motions me over to the blanket and he opens the picnic basket bringing out some fruit and desserts since we just had dinner, "mein liebe" I look up at him and he looks at me with those beautiful brown eyes "listen, I've loved you for as long as I can remember, you've been the only girl that's on my mind day and night, I can't seem to forget you, I want to wake up to you every morning and I want to be next to you every night, I want to be there for every milestone you have, every time you hurt and every time you smile, I want you, I want you to be mine" "I-I don't know what to say" "you don't have to say anything right now just let me know soon I can't wait to see what you'll say" "n-no it's not that I'm just surprised I didn't know you had feelings that strong for me, if I'm being honest I thought you'd be like Tom and just want no attachments and just causal hook ups" "I'm far from what Tom is trust me" "well my answer is yes I want to be yours", bill immediately smashed his lips against mine slowly laying me down onto the blanket passionately kissing me, I hold onto his neck deepening the kiss, "let's go tell the others" bill says helping me get up from the ground.

-at the house

"Hey guys" bill says as we walk through the front door "hey" Gustav says waving at his with a slight smile, Toms staring at his phone looking sour especially because both of us were still arguing "guys we have something to tell you ok don't freak out" "oh ok what's up" georg says with a curious look on his face "uhm billy you can tell them" I slightly whisper scared of what they'll say "ok mein liebe, uhm guys me and ___ are dating", Tom looks up fast with a angry but confused look on his face "wait what?" Tom says "yeah I just asked ___ out after dinner and at the park just now" "congrats guys" gustav says "I saw it coming, you guys are always so flirty" Georg says smiling "to be honest I thought ___ would end up with Tom" gustav says "yeah well I asked them first I don't want to risk them getting hurt since tom can't ever stay with one person for the life of him, he always has to have options" bill says looking straight at tom "oh fuck you bill" tom says "you're acting like it isn't true, you know damn well that if you did end up asking them out first they'd be hurt in the end because you don't know how to stay loyal, I'm only speaking the truth bro" bill says now slightly smiling, I'm standing here as the air in the room grows more intense from all the tension building up, "wow so how about the dinner it was delicious" I say trying to lighten the mood "fuck off guys" Tom says storming off like a little bitch, "haha what's his problem" I say awkwardly standing there now "whatever he'll get over it he always does anyways".
Me and bill walk towards our bedrooms "I'm so tired I just need to sleep immediately" bills says in a low tired voice slightly chuckling, I yawn "me too but uhm is it alright if I sleep in your room tonight, I just don't want to be alone right now" "oh course mein liebe i wouldn't have it any other way" he says with a huge smile on his face.