𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱

-

-TW: MENTIONS OF DRUGS USE/ALCOHOL ABUSE AND MENTAL ILLNESS

-

-a few days later

-3rd persons POV

"Why would you do acid in the first place?!" Bill yells loudly "I'm extremely fucking sad right now so why does it matter?" "Because you're doing drugs and a lot of them by the way you looked the other day!" "It's not like you can make me fucking happy anyways!Drugs are the only thing that actually fix my fucked up life!"

Bill walked away from the conversation as soon as ___ said that and went to toms room, "hey" bill said "what's up" "did you hear that whole argument" "yup" "I don't know why she always says the meanest things during arguments" "maybe she's just going through something and she's not telling us" "but we're always with her, and I'd like to think we're pretty close why wouldn't she feel comfortable enough to tell us what's going on?" "I don't know honestly I think you'd have to ask her that yourself"
"I know this might seem like a weird topic but do you think she could have a mental illness of some sort?" bill says "What do you mean by that? Like are you talking about crazy kind of mental illness?" "No no I mean like things that have to do with her emotions and personality, I've been reading up on things lately because I've also noticed that she always has intense mood swings, I talked to her also that day she did lsd and she said that she felt weird, she said something about her eyes feeling like little tvs" "that's kind of weird, who knows maybe she is crazy" "shut up Tom I'm being serious" "Okok I was kidding, if you want to search for what kind of mental illness she has and try to cure her so be it" "I mean we could try bringing her to a doctor" "whatever works I don't care"

-__s POV

Fuck i can lay here in bed all day but I don't know if I should, I could go workout or I could go for a walk but do I really want to?
Ugh I wish this feeling would go away,
I just want to scream, cry, punch somebody, fuck this feeling is so fucking horrible,
Maybe I should drink tonight, it would spice up my life a little bit, at this point I'm ready to do anything or anyone that'll get rid of this feeling,
I can hear bill talking to someone in the living room and I'm guessing it's Tom, I quietly leave my room and start to eavesdrop around the corner, oh my god they're talking about me?!.

-bills POV

wow these symptoms looks so similar to hers, what if she has bpd?? Fuck I can't pinpoint this until she sees a professional, whatever this has gone on for far too long, I have to bring up this idea before I forget,
I started walking towards __s room and knocked on the door, "yeah?" "It's me can I come it" "ugh yeah fine"
I walked in her room and I saw all of her clothes laid out on her bed and her face full of makeup, "where are you going? I didn't know we planned on going somewhere" "oh haha I'm not going with you guys" "what? who are you going with then?" "One of my friends, why does it matter?" "I was just asking okay, but I do actually have something to talk to you about" "yeah what is it" she says not taking a single look at me "well uhm i don't really know how to say this but I've read up on the things you've told me and I think you might have a mental illness" "what the fuck are you talking about?" "Well some of the things you do or say or feel fit into the spectrum of some of the mental illnesses if researched" "ok and why was this relevant?" "Because I feel like you should see someone who specializes in this type of stuff, you've been unhinged for so long and you don't think I notice but I do, you have done so many drugs in such a sort span of time and you're probably going out to drink right now" "ok but your not my parents or my guardian so why would it matter?" "Because __ i care about you and your well-being and I'm not gonna let you fuck up your life just because you like the comfort of feeling this way" "fuck fine but I'm not fucking crazy if that's what you're implying" "yes yes I know, thank you for being so open to this" "it's whatever" "can I have a kiss" she turns around and looks up at me, fuck those eyes, her soft lips and her beautiful skin "yes I guess so" she lets out a soft giggle and i lift her up giving her a slow passionate kiss, "be careful tonight mein liebe, if you need a ride or anything just call me" "I will Billy thank you" "I love you so much __" "you know what, I love you so much more"

-863 words

-this chapter is super short because I'm honestly running out of ideas and I get lazy when it comes to writing, pls give me ideas if you guys have any I don't mind, and I hope you guys like this chapter 🤞

-