Y O U R 'E N O T T H E ONLY O N E

PRESENT

After the gym incident, Bobbi Morse escorted Natasha Romanoff back to her cell. Maria was in need of the Medbay, as well as being requested to visit Fury.

"You did a number on Agent Hill" Bobbi spoke up.

"She's stronger than she looks" Natasha stated, still confused by her urge to protect the young agent when she quite literally nearly killed her an hour ago.

"That she is, she's only been here a year, she is already climbing through the ranks faster than any other agent. She even beat Grant Ward in the intelligence test, man he wouldn't shut up about that" Bobbi shared, she knew Natasha would be assimilated into the S.H.I.E.L.D population soon unbeknownst to the Russian. Natasha would have to learn to fit in, and Bobbie was slowly trickling her information about her future peers.

"She is truly something" Natasha bluntly replied, done with the conversation. Her ability to communicate and socialise with anyone except Maria was startling.

"Sir" a bruised Maria Hill stated, just about keeping herself together.

"Hill, for the love of god, it's Fury." he sighed, exasperated.

"Yes, sir. Fury" she corrected herself.

"We're going to have to drill the army out of you" he chuckled, beckoning her into his office.

"you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yes, sit down." he pointed at the seat opposite is desk, she complied.

"I see Romanova did a number on you" Fury spoke up.

"Romanoff" Maria corrected him.

"Are you okay?" he scanned the new bruises on her face, caused by a certain red headed Russian in shock.

"It's looks worse than it is" she brushed him off, but she was lying

"Right. You've been with Romanoff for months now, I need a detailed report on her behaviour analysis if we're going to clear her to become an official agent. The Council is up my ass about it, apparently its a 'Major protocol obstruction' to trust an Ex KGB assassin" Fury lifted the conversation up.

"Because the council knows anything" Maria forgot her position for a second and spoke freely, the realisation spread across her face. She wasn't ready to heat the Director laugh.

"This is what I've been saying for years, you've got a good head on your shoulders Hill. Keep it up, great things are heading your way."

"Thank you Sir"

"Fury" he corrected, again.

"Thank you Fury"

"I need that report by tonight" he commanded, she nodded her head in response.

"Consider it done."

Hill went straight back to her quarters to write up her report. She outlined the most important details. 

'The potential Agent is still coming to terms with her new found freedom, therapy is advised.' Maria wanted to laugh at her own words, she too had been recommended therapy. She was yet to go.

'Romanoff is grappling with severe PTSD, this needs to be looked out for.  Romanoff's eyes will glaze over and she will mentally check out. It must be emphasised when this happens it is not out of malice or ill intent. She does not want to hurt you, her triggers include fighting and  a certain things that are yet to have been noticed. It is best to give Romanoff her space when this happens, sometimes using her old Soviet name will solve this problem. It will remind her that she is no longer under the control of the Red Room' Maria felt like she was betraying Natasha by writing this up, she refused to mention any specific details that Natasha had told her in private. She would not share information about Ohio or Oksana or the Children's Ward.