Other Reads!

Hey! Assuming you've finished reading this book, I'd thought I point you in the direction of some other books also written by yours truly.

Surface (Rewrite)

Loyalty isn't always a good thing - especially when murder is involved. Athena's best friend is found dead on the beach, sending her and her friend group into grief. As Athena begins to recieve cryptic reminders of the secret she thought her friend Victoria took to the grave, Athena questions whether she will meet the same fate. While she attempts to uncover who murdered Victoria, Athena realizes that her friends aren't who she thought they were and that one wrong choice can poison the well. As legends of mermaids and sirens swirl about, she even begins to wonder if something supernatural is at hand.

 As legends of mermaids and sirens swirl about, she even begins to wonder if something supernatural is at hand

The Stars Will Catch Me

Dovie follows a charming stranger out her window and onto a forgotten island to escape the hands of a corrupt research facility seeking to give humans the ability to fly. Disguised as workers on a cargo ship, the researchers keep children captive to test their injections without a care for the damaging side effects. With the help she discovers on the island, Dovie must work to free all of the remaining children. Things get complicated when the injections begin to work and she finds that her long time friend shares a household with the man responsible for it all.

A sci-fi spin on Peter Pan.

The Rivington Kids

Sometimes the monsters we fear are closer than we think.

When seventeen-year-old Eden Rivera moves to a small, dusty town in swampland Louisiana, she just wants to fit in. But when a babysitting job goes wrong, she ends up at the heart of a town conspiracy with twelve missing kids. As the witch hunt begins, her grandmother's reputation drags Eden deeper into a mess of lies and cover ups. In order to untangle herself, she must make allies with other town outcasts and learns that the monsters they face may be more manufactured than they are mystical.

Finding Beauty (Rewrite)

The Beast is a well known murderer that plagues New York City. He usually only kills criminals but when Beth's mother steals from him, Beth becomes one of his victims. Except, he doesn't kill her. He takes her with him. Beth has always believed there is beauty in everyone but The Beast puts her beliefs to the test. The cold hearted, depressed, murderer and a struggling young woman form an unlikely bond while Beth's beloved friend Grayson goes on a wild goose chase, desperate to find her.

A modern spin on Beauty and the Beast.

Cover by Noelle